Please make people pass a english test to play on american servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUsualSuspect

12-27-2011

3rd game in a row during selection ive gone im jungle. no one says anything then some ****ing south east asian ME SPEAKA no english ****** locks in a jungler. this is a game about communication and if you cant speak the language go play on a server especially for your language cause this is ****ing stupid.

The Mäd Pätter

12-27-2011

"Please make people pass an english test to play on american servers.

Third game in a row during selection I've picked a jungler. No one says anything then some south east asian "ME SPEAKA no English" person locks in a jungler. This is a game about communication and if you cant speak the language, then go play on a server located in your own region because this is stupid."

I went ahead and fixed all your errors. Just to point out the irony here, but if LoL needed you to pass and English test to play on the American servers, you wouldn't be able to play because your English is beyond horrid.

inb4 OP flames me for pointing out the obvious truth,

zztt

12-27-2011

Someone call the internet police. THEY TUK R JUNGLR.

TheUsualSuspect

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriclis View Post
"Please make people pass an english test to play on american servers.

Third game in a row during selection I've picked a jungler. No one says anything then some south east asian "ME SPEAKA no English" person locks in a jungler. This is a game about communication and if you cant speak the language, then go play on a server located in your own region because this is stupid."

I went ahead and fixed all your errors. Just to point out the irony here, but if LoL needed you to pass and English test to play on the American servers, you wouldn't be able to play because your English is beyond horrid.

inb4 OP flames me for pointing out the obvious truth,
oh boo hoo I typed fast and didnt correct my spelling atleast im not some 3rd world border jumper. Cant wait till we get a president with some ballz and passes a illegal immigrants have no rights in the US law and ships them all back to there 3rd world country in a pine box.

Amatzikahni

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect View Post
atleast im not
Stopped caring right there. You can always point out people who are worse, so the fact that you still can't pass the English test yet you're posting on these forums is insulting to those of us who understand hypocrisy.

ForeverSick

12-27-2011

You all troll his thread until that person that does not speak English is on your team and screws you over. It happens to me DAILY. Not once a week or month, EVERYDAY.

The Mäd Pätter

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSick View Post
You all troll his thread until that person that does not speak English is on your team and screws you over. It happens to me DAILY. Not once a week or month, EVERYDAY.
Happens to all of us, it won't stop happening. You don't see us being racist about it though.

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

pings are universal and a game can be won with them and numbers.

AaeroJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

The region is actually "North America" and not "America" which means it includes Mexico, Canada (even the French speaking parts), and a bunch of Caribbean and Central American countries.

Patriclis has it right - it happens, no reason to be racist about it.

Original poster...*shakes head*. Yeah, nothing really needs to be said. An unlikeable tone with a point so unconvincingly argued that he defeats his own argument.