A skyrim question?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexGoesToSchool

12-27-2011

So im only level 3 and added my 2 perk points into 2h wep but I want to switch to 1h weapon now. Will it affect me alot if I start adding my points into 1h and keep 2 points in 2h?

Also, it says racial abilities cna only be activated once a day, do they mean in game day or real life day?

thanks

edit: yeah, i know its in the wrong section. could a red please move it for me?

DatPieGuy

12-27-2011

is skyrim a new champion?

Mackleshmores

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

No, if youre on pc look up the console command and move your points around if you want. In-game day. Prepare to be flamed

Stupid Hat

12-27-2011

ingame days, you cant respecialize your points so i would refrain from mistakes like that but you will be fine

Gorfee

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGoesToSchool View Post
So im only level 3 and added my 2 perk points into 2h wep but I want to switch to 1h weapon now. Will it affect me alot if I start adding my points into 1h and keep 2 points in 2h?

Also, it says racial abilities cna only be activated once a day, do they mean in game day or real life day?

thanks
You should have put this into Off-Topic, just a note.

If you are only lvl 3 you could just start over, if you are lazy to do that, 2 points are not going to suppose too much. There are 251 perks and you get a total of 81.

It means in game day, you can skip time holding "T" and waiting.

Keegan320

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Youre stupid for posting this in gd, but no it wont hurt you much. just continue on. you can get like 50 perks easily, even more if you're dedicated

AlexGoesToSchool

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfee View Post
You should have put this into Off-Topic, just a note.

If you are only lvl 3 you could just start over, if you are lazy to do that, 2 points are not going to suppose too much. There are 251 perks and you get a total of 81.

It means in game day, you can skip time holding "T" and waiting.
yeah i know my bad , im gonna ask a red to move

Josh de Tonreau

12-27-2011

u dont need to ask. but just check the skyrim forums. ALSO U SHOULD PLAY SKYRIM ONLINE JUST YOUTUBE IT SO COOOOOL

i didnt buy it cuz i saw a dude get his head chopped off tho

Geomexis

12-27-2011

Wasted perks come back to bite you in the long run quite a bit, and for ANY ability listed under "Powers" they're usable once every in-game 24 hours. Save for isolated powers such as the werewolf's Beast Form (when you have Hircine's Ring) or the Khajiit's Eye of Night power, which can be used as many times a day as you want, though I don't recall any other race-specific powers sharing that trait. By the way, in-game time is still calculated even when fast traveling by any means or sleeping/waiting so you can use that to get access to your powers quicker in real time.