Is Taric the worst dominion champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shykarn

12-27-2011

killin my 5 min timeout from dodging a taric instalock in dominion and figured i'd post this
so what do u think? is there a champ more useless in dominion than taric? if so please let me know who and how.

ZedPower

12-27-2011

Taric is boss, what are you talking about? All the Taric instalockers I've ever seen have been great players. You probably dodged yourself out of a victory.

Phourc

12-27-2011

I've only seen one taric in ~250 games but he did fine.

Ardailec

12-27-2011

Taric is far from the worst, you just cannot play him like you do on SR.

Diagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

AP Burst Taric is one of my favorites

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Taric is played as either a tanky dps, taking AS to improve his healing cd, or AP Burst, dealing massive damage with his E>W>R Combo

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

12-27-2011

Taric has the second highest base damage at level 1 in the game, making him an excellent choice for Sheen opening.

He has the fourth highest base damage in the game at Level 18, making Trinity Force an excellent item for him in general.

Zavy

12-27-2011

I've seen a few Tarics in Dominion, and none of them did poorly. Even my buddy who doesn't use Taric much (but likes him a lot) did pretty decent with him. I think Taric is a reasonably strong candidate for Dominion.

Stun Bot

12-27-2011

I think the most useless champ by far on Dominion is Annie.

Taric is perfect for quite a few different team comps.

KrYoS

12-27-2011

I've got a friend who does pretty well with Taric. He's certainly not a top pick, but not at the bottom either.