Important read plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBobzack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

ok ty for clicking this there has been a law being pushed in the states right now ! called SOPA ... ok wut is sopa sopa is stop online piracy act .... ok sounds good right .... NO It can and probably will shut down most of the internet as we know it think YouTube its all videos of commentaries , live streams ,music and thats all copyrighted by its maker so that's gone .... and wut about League of legends wile it might be fine if it takes it risks smartly wut if it dosent I found league of legends off you tube if it wasn't there i wouldn't have come to it and spent the money that i have on it ... O and who likes Facebook thats gone ... i mean come on and to be quoted from John "TotalBiscuit" its a law with an acronym ..... why ?
and mega upload witch is a piracy site can be stoped witch it was for a wile cuz of DNS witch is wut sopa will do to Everything and when poeple such as snoop dog pe didy kayne west made a song to raise awareness to this so you tube HAD to remove it cuz of copy write but it didn't becues they don't wunt US the people to know about it .. is that far NO if you tube gets shut down thast the 2ND largest INTERNATIONAL search engine in the world ... and in the agreement to make a acc on you tube it says u cant put copyrighted if u do it will be removed and the users fault not you tube but you tube will still get shut down

online journals would be gone if u would post articals of other people
petty much if it could possible hold any copyrighted anything on ti it would be blocked and the 50to 70 something year olds that can barley use a key bored can make laws on this ,,,, even tho they agreed on video to the fact they agreed to that and valve or steam would be gone
AND THIS WILL AFFECT EVERY ONE INT HE WORLD NOT JUST AMERICA
PLZ GET INFORMED ON THIS
now another issue is that if u have an indie game how can u let others see it might as well go to the street in ur town and tell there cuz no you tube no Facebook
EA are the biggest FPS franchise and they support sopa .... but ok then they cant do stuff anymore so dose it agree to you that they don't know wut they are talking about and sopa is a bad deal for every one and its happening now .... IF u are an US citizen tell ur Representative and tell them wuts happening cuz if they get enuf people they will do something about it
THIS IS A BIG DEAL GET INFORMED

SmokingJoeNL

12-27-2011

People on here have been talking about sopa for months.

Armaldeus

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBobzack View Post
THIS WILL AFFECT EVERY ONE INT HE WORLD NOT JUST AMERICA
Explain on this? I mean, I know its a silly question, but China did it and it didn't really affect the world... just China, from what I know of.

Also, for the American public. The NDAA should rank higher on your "get informed" list.

Dobagoh

12-27-2011

This is one of the dumbest, most ignorant posts I have ever read.

Apparently OP can't read, because if he did, he would realize SOPA can't to anything to domestic Internet sites like youtube.com, or facebook.com, nor does it overrule existing copyright law regarding fair use.

Please stop being stupid, thank you.