Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Are we really free?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
SmokingJoeNL:
I didn't delete anything. I asked how anything I said was gay. I like you banana. Why are you so mad at me?


I'm not mad at you at all. I pointed out your off-topicness and for some reason you said: "I am out of the closet".
You're the one who said I have daddy-issues. You sound mad.

Now to the topic at hand:
I disagree. I actually haven't heard of this law Obama signed at all. Proof please.
It sounds like some crazy lies spewed by the right to try to defame Obama since it's that time when people are speaking of elections again. People know if they spread crazy lies most of the time no one is going to check it because they want to believe said lies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingJoeNL

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Show me the post where I said I am out of the closet then. Lol. All I know I was joking with Bdsandm about eating ***** and then a mad banana apeared.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
SmokingJoeNL:
Show me the post where I said I am out of the closet then. Lol Dumbass *****


Conspiracy theory time:
Joe has a mod in his pocket who deleted both my posts and his just so he could continue to try to be a stupid smartass like this. Even more inclination to this theory: The mod deleted my post in response to his saying I was off-topic that said "I'm merely responding to your off-topic tangent" yet kept the post of his that said I was being off-topic.

That's crazy though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blu3Boy

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
ManaBananaKrill:
I'm not mad at you at all. I pointed out your off-topicness and for some reason you said: "I am out of the closet".
You're the one who said I have daddy-issues. You sound mad.

Now to the topic at hand:
I disagree. I actually haven't heard of this law Obama signed at all. Proof please.
It sounds like some crazy lies spewed by the right to try to defame Obama since it's that time when people are speaking of elections again. People know if they spread crazy lies most of the time no one is going to check it because they want to believe said lies.



http://truthlover.newsvine.com/_news/2011/12/17/9514051-us-lawmakers-legalise-indefinite-detention-a-new-us-law-declares-the-world-a-battlefield-making-virtually-anyone-anywhere-vulnerable-to-indefinite-military-detention


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingJoeNL

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Could you explain why you are mad at me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
SmokingJoeNL:
Could you explain why you are mad at me?


Never have been.
Next question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Blu3Boy:
http://truthlover.newsvine.com/_news/2011/12/17/9514051-us-lawmakers-legalise-indefinite-detention-a-new-us-law-declares-the-world-a-battlefield-making-virtually-anyone-anywhere-vulnerable-to-indefinite-military-detention


I've never heard of that site. Though looking into it, many sites report the same thing.
I'd have to read the bill myself to see if what they're saying is actually true though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingJoeNL

Senior Member

12-27-2011

wow, you often get mad at random people then>?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blu3Boy

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
ManaBananaKrill:
I've never heard of that site. Though looking into it, many sites report the same thing.
I'd have to read the bill myself to see if what they're saying is actually true though.


Obama, to be honest, isn't at fault. The wording of the bill is EXTREMELY ambiguous, and the proposition sounds nothing like what would actually happen if the bill were to be passed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeutschMaster

Senior Member

12-27-2011

By the way, guys, Joe is one of the worst attempts of a troll that is full of spite.