GG Korea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godmer69

12-27-2011

Where does it says u NEED to pay to enjoy the game ?

lets say u are a mage and u find a 2 H-sword that u have no use for , u can take it find someone who needs it and try to trade it for the wand u want

Or u can now go to that guy who have the wand but refuse to trade it to you because hes not going for 2 H-sword but 1 H-sword instead and offer him 5 $ for it , wich he might take and go buy his 1 H-sword with

whats the difference ? that some1 who is poor cant do it ? then fine just go loot item and trade them or sell them in the auction house and then u will have money too , the RMAH is accessible to everyone from what i know , u use it or you dont , not anyones fault if your morality is badly placed and u refuse to accept it

Its not like other mmo's where u buy power , the items you buy are items people found on the ground while looting
in mmo's u buy things unaccesible to anyone who's not willing or cant afford to pay for these items
And u can sell your loots in the RMAH too wich mean not a single soul on earth cant afford to buy items in the rmah because its the same as trading weapon for weapon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godmer69

12-27-2011

Maybe you guys just dont understand how it works , U can add money to paypall and buy items using the RMAH , but most people will sell their items there and make money out of those guys who dont wanna find their own items

once you've sold i dont know lets say 10 sword for 1$ each and u got 10$ then u can go and get the rare sword u want for 10$

difference is no one would trade me the rare sword for my 10 less rare sword , but NOW i can actually get a little out of every items and get something much better trough effort and perseverence of magic finding all day long

OHHH also it will work exactly like buying champ with ip , u CAN buy it with rp OR you can grind games and get 6300 ip to buy it

in d3 , u CAN pay 5$ to buy the sword OR u can grind bosses , find items , sell them or trade them to get the items u want

based on your logic .... u should stop playing league of legend too