How to break a losing streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khäosmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2011

I can seem to break free of ELO hell, my ELO keeps going down and it seems that there's nothing I can do to break it. I'm trying to play as hard as possible in every game I get but its just loss after loss. I need advice on what to do and how to break the losing streak.

Thank you and please try to be helpful, not just "carry harder"

Che Gimpera

12-27-2011

1) Take a break. Sometimes rest is the best way.

2) Find out why you're losing. Is it because you're not carrying hard enough? Is it because you can't control what's happening in the game?

If not carrying hard enough, farm better, focus the right targets, stay behind the tank. If control is the issue, try to jungle. I have resorted to dedicated jungle mainly because I can babysit people who are bad in my ranked games. =P

Omnipotent One

12-27-2011

I agree with the taking break.... go do something else for a little while...

Pyrocake19

12-27-2011

start tanking. i find that many game I lose could of been won with a good tank

Boodies

12-27-2011

you can't because of riots matching system that does not work.. we need all random all the freakin time

AbilityPowerSion

12-27-2011

by winning?

Che Gimpera

12-27-2011

Yes and what Pyrogod18 said. Jungle Tank => You babysit lanes and during team fights, you decide when to initiate. There will be idiots who just Rambo in but generally people listen to the tank.

However, don't expect to be thanked. Your carries will be heroes when things go well and you will be the goat when things go badly. But it's a small price to pay for influence over wins.