Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

immakillmyself

06-22-2012

im personally bias towards riven cuz she has so much mobility with her 4 dashes (qqq and e), gets tanky off of ad with her e, has an ad steroid that boosts ur ad which boosts all of your skills, aoe stun and knockback, and to top it all off, an aoe garen ult.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lPlayboy Bunny View Post
Yorick is the best one out of all those but u need specific runes and masteries. Rumble is also really good
Not necessarily on the yorick. He can be countered such as:

Cho' Gath

Nasus

Dyrus

Also, its a matter of playstyle, and how skilled you are with him :P

Shadowmender

06-23-2012

Never morde. Yorick is a good choice of those, though. Riven, I don't like her personally, and I can shut her down pretty easily since I never go melee top. Renekton is scary dawg! He has the double jump thing, a stun, and sustain. Shyvanna...she's got good poke, in theory, but I never even saw her after that week after she was released. Fiora, however, is greatly suited to this role, with her good maneuverability, and ability to reflect a basic attack, and movement/attack speed steroid...not to mention the most annoying ult in the game.
I based my judgements on how easily I could beat them as Teemo.

Gespent

06-23-2012

darius . what else can i say. the only thing that can beat a good riven

Rannxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icias View Post
I'm looking to buy my next solo top and im caught between Renekton, Riven, Shyvanna, Morde, or Yorick.

Which one should I choose and why?

Thank you in advance!
I love to play Olaf and Pantheon top, so if I can step away from your choices, I'd suggest one of those two. Olaf's E does true damage and I really like Pantheon's passives (every four attacks he gains his block).

But out of the ones you've selected, I'd choose Yorick. I love the whole idea with the ghouls and he is pretty fun to play overall.

NogalWiedus

06-23-2012

The BEST top laner would be anyone you feel comfortable with. Or even better yet ... some people are just incredible on a specific champion because it suits their style. So try them all out. Look to singed, teemo, irelia, darius, anyone really and you'll find your true love

TheFrontier

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatBlueSkin View Post
Riven. One game me and a friend were just trolling. shoes, doran doran doran doran BT, start replacing dorans with BT's. End game score 34/2/15. He'd dive 3v1 and kill every one of them >.>' but then again we were playing with a guy we added as a friend simply because we checked his match history was horrible (30% win rate, he constantly feeds and afk's because he cant manage his time enough to figure out when to eat his **** lunch.) his elo matches us up with some pretty hilarious things however.
Your post makes absolutely no sense

Valkron

01-06-2013

Lee sin!