full screen please!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kilikem

07-14-2010

so i get in game....ah i wanna check a friends stats or see who is on, or say i get an invite but dont accept fast enough....OH NO! my windows 7 task bar is in the way of the bottom of my game...so i cannot see the friend/chat area at the bottom....i do not want to change my task bar every time i play or resize the game, dear riot PLEASE add a full screen mode to the main client home page/store/ect

No i do not mean actually IN game as in playing a match, i mean the home page of the game, the store, stat page ect

hohums

Software Engineer

07-14-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

If you go to the bottom right of the PVP.net then you should be able to drag it to the size you want.

-Sorry... was trying to get my login to work... (Note you need to clear your cookies if for that)

kilikem

07-14-2010

that is the problem, even if i can drag the size from the bottom right corner, that corner is covered up by my task bar meaning that i will still have to completely move my task bar every time i reopen the client in order to resize it, im sorry if this is a bother but would it be that hard to make a check like in the setting menu (the top right box thing for filter ect) to just make it full screen? i have many friends who have the same problem and wish the same thing

hohums

Software Engineer

07-14-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilikem View Post
that is the problem, even if i can drag the size from the bottom right corner, that corner is covered up by my task bar meaning that i will still have to completely move my task bar every time i reopen the client in order to resize it, im sorry if this is a bother but would it be that hard to make a check like in the setting menu (the top right box thing for filter ect) to just make it full screen? i have many friends who have the same problem and wish the same thing
Yeah I'd liked to see that to. I'm not going to promise anything though

Clest Valsheen

07-14-2010

Let me also say I support this!! I have a netbook I use, and the chat/friends section is always truncated...

FelleFisken

07-14-2010

look at the pic i provided.... well you can just change the taskbar to the side and then change the size of the pvp.net window.

But you have to do that everytime you start lol and thats very annoying.

Das Chemich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

it bugs me too but i dont complain, you know why? its just not important enough to come to the forums and make an "angry" post about. cheer up game rocks and its free.
btw i have the same problem and want to get it fixed lol

FelleFisken

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by patanas View Post
it bugs me too but i dont complain, you know why? its just not important enough to come to the forums and make an "angry" post about. cheer up game rocks and its free.
btw i have the same problem and want to get it fixed lol
its a problem that is easy to fix for the developers.
Im not angry at all im just pointing out a mistake with the new pvp.net client

kilikem

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Yeah I'd liked to see that to. I'm not going to promise anything though
kk iv been trying to fix my post but google chrome keeps saying "access denied" when i try to do something so im using IE, but i found its not that big of a problem after what u said because i can just resize it on the bottom right (high enough up i dont gotta move the task bar) all tho it would be nice to have a full screen/make it auto resized on windows 7

TRSX

07-15-2010

Can you up your resolution?