Some feedback on voice acting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meridian

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
most puns are bad and make you want to face-palm.

im not saying you're wrong for having an opinion, but through discussion here we have garnered that your problem with it isnt that it doesnt fit the character, but that you just hate puns.

also thank you lollerman for bringing up flash freezing. i had forgotten that term exists and it is highly likely that it what the pun is all about, though Q is still viable. hell pun them both.
I'm still thinking it doesn't fit her character. At all.

It's not even a pun, really. It's just.. it just doesn't sound right. There's something in both the line and the way she says it in that I don't like.

MrHoohah

10-17-2009

I'm guessing what Meridian means is that relative to every other aspect of Anivia's character, those two lines don't fit in at all, especially since "in a flash" is both not a pun (or an extremely stretched one if intended) and she says it completely differently from the rest of her lines. For comparison, Cho'Gath says his under-the-bed line with just as much disdain and disgust as the rest of his lines.

GreenWolf

10-19-2009

great feed back on the hero's voice acting
TEEMO IS IN WAR NOT IN A BABY'S CRIB SOUND LESS LIKE MY NIECE AND MORE LIKE MY NEPHEW!!!!RAWR its not that much of a problem but really WHY?

Slapcorn

10-26-2009

Katarina is my favorite character, but I do not like her voice. I also don't like a lot of her lines. The dance macabre is a good one though.