here to you vegetarians

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jdegloria

12-26-2011

you kill 25 times more animals than you would eating a regualar diet. good job.

Rotom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

vegetarians are morons

in other news, rain is wet. more at 11

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Not all vegetarians care about animals. I respect the ones that do it for other reasons.

jdegloria

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
Not all vegetarians care about animals. I respect the ones that do it for other reasons.
then your dumb because they do in fact kill 25 times more animals they dont save them

Ruben68th

12-26-2011

Here to you carnivores.
You kill more animals.
Check mate.

Fern Knight

12-26-2011

That's not the case. look at it this way: when you eat a cow, your eating an adult animal that has been eating a lifetime's worth of what? A vegetarian diet. Even if you account for the number of meals a cow can be, it's eaten muuuuch more than that.

edit: more info:

did some checking. a non-vegetarien diet, depending on eating habits ranges from being 10 to 54 times less effiecient than vegetarianism. Also, Animals bred for food consume 90 percent of our soy crop, 80 percent of our corn crop, and 70 percent of our grain, all of which is farmed the same way as it is when people are going to eat them.

So whose killing more animals?

MalevolentLemons

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben68th View Post
Here to you carnivores.
You kill more animals.
Check mate.
Good thing humans are Herbivores.

Destaice

12-26-2011

1, Wrong forum section.

2, Why do you care so much about what other people eat?

Flamecloak

12-26-2011

<-----Omnivore
Loves animals
Could really go for a burger right now.

Bigg Secksey 177

12-26-2011

I worked with a vegetarian once, we had a potluck dinner at work and i made vegetarian baked beans. He loved em and asked for the recipe. When I got to the part about the 2 pounds of ground hamburger and bacon strips he went pale and walked away.... He still wont talk to me.... You just never know with some people.

12345 ... 7