Should Dorans items be stackable

Yes 39 63.93%
No 22 36.07%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Make Dorans items unstackable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conversion Gel

12-26-2011

I find it overpowered, because, Lvl 3s can hit 100+ already (Not including Trynd)

Dont vote down or up, this is jsut my opinion, there is a vote.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

100+ at level3 isn't a big deal last I checked. Loads of champions can do that without doran's items.

Riot already dealt with this by nerfing Doran's items almost a year ago.
They also dealt with it in Dominion.
The current use of Doran's stacking is considered balanced because it's a fair trade-off of putting your normal build on hold for early game advantages.

Fawkes

12-26-2011

Yeah putting your build on hold in exchange for a stronger early game is fair enough, I usually tend to never go beyond 2 Doran's items (and I usually only buy the second if I feel I need a bit of a boost to win over my lane). IMO the best reasons to stack Doran items is to either attempt to win over your lane after being killed/forced out, or just continue dominating a lane as an enemy champion ends up feeding like a baws... although it that situation, I'd rather go for a snowball item and proceed to facerolling a win

ModelT

12-27-2011

Why they are and should stay stack-able

1) Not the greatest items after early game, but handy to keep until you replace them.
2) Sells for a smaller percentage than all other items.
3) Do not build into ANY items, so you either keep or sell, and that's end all.

LordLedel

12-27-2011

in short, doran's items are like lottery tickets. you pay for early advantages in order to get kills and snowball. when that is done, you will sell off these items and still make profits in gold from your previous kills. but if you do not get your kills, you are left with a clutter inventory space and bad stat items during mid or late game. what's worse is that you can only sell them back for 50% of your original investment. the best way to defeat doran stackers is to not get killed by them and concentrating on farming at a safe location

Dr Page

12-27-2011

I don't like dorans stacking simply because it's not creative, and usually does more harm than good.

I cringe when I see a teammate feed and THEN buy multiple dorans. If you're in the hole already, buying another dorans is not going to help. It's only something you can do if you've already got a bit of a lead on your lane opposition.

SheepOfTheAbyss

12-27-2011

I agree with Cope Dreamstride. Doran's stacking is not for someone who's doing badly. It's a function to keep an early game advantage or to press it harder. If you're up on minion farm or kills, you stack doran's to make your advantage even greater making the lane domination even more intense so that you can completely zone them. If you're already doing badly, you're only hope is to farm up and go for late game scaling so that if your team can carry you for a little while, you can catch up in gold. The only reason so many people do it is because they see many pros doing it in live stream games so they do the same assuming that its the "best" build regardless of whether it suits their play-style.