Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

7/14/2010 - Server Restart Scheduled for 2 AM PDT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BENNYBROOKLYN

07-14-2010

Quote:
Cutsixx:
you have got to be joking... this game is more then 50% down for oceanic players

THIS. Washington get's effed. HoN's 30 dollar buying fee is getting to be more appealing everyday >.<

TitanMD

07-14-2010

Aha. that akali thing was a bug after all. A guy playing her a while ago was all giddy about it and i thought she just got hella buffed.

LOXIILLIDAN

07-14-2010

so we are winning in a ranked 3s game, and my computer decided "time for windows updates! BYE!" and restarts, then i can't rejoin once i load back up b/c server restart has already sent out unavailable status. That will prolly be my first ranked loss, even a leave... FML

so yea, the did end up losin, so i have a loss and a leave... not my fault.

PhäntömZ

Recruiter

07-14-2010

Yes, we need the practice games to be able to be bot only. The skin thing was really making me mad. I hate also how I can never be team captain and I always choose last because my name starts with almost the latest letter in the alphabet. It should not be alphabetical order for teams. That is no fair.

BENNYBROOKLYN

07-14-2010

Quote:
LOXIILLIDAN:
so we are winning in a ranked 3s game, and my computer decided "time for windows updates! BYE!" and restarts, then i can't rejoin once i load back up b/c server restart has already sent out unavailable status. That will prolly be my first ranked loss, even a leave... FML

Same, our network failed after my brother, uncle and I were winning, we try to rejoin but couldn't and as soon as the game works again we find out we have a loss. SWEET

SurprizeButtSex

07-14-2010

Oh no they found out Akali's bug!! I wanted to get more wins with her

thedarkarbitor

07-14-2010

wow the servers have just updating that there is already a new problem... o my god

GallowGraves

07-14-2010

Quote:
Krogoth1:
They did that to reduce the stress on the servers, which apparently failed anyway.
They need to use some of the money from RP to go buy bigger and faster servers so this doesnt happen anymore.

And yes, I know how expensive servers are.

probably too busy driving their gold plated lambos all the way to the bank.

Havén

07-14-2010

Make akali's shadow dance normal again, i hate that you made it so it only procs on assists and kills, she's not even worth playing anymore!

amcii

07-14-2010

fix the lag too?
i never had any lag before season 1..and now it is unplayable!