Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

7/14/2010 - Server Restart Scheduled for 2 AM PDT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JesseAdmin

Administrator

07-13-2010

EDIT 5:25 AM PDT: The server maintenance is complete. Enjoy!

We are performing a server restart this morning from 2 AM to 6 AM PDT to resolve issues introduced by the Season One patch. No new games will be starting after 1 AM PDT, and all servers will be turned off by 2 AM PDT.

PVP.net
-Fixed an issue where players in premades of 2 players were placed into the wrong matchmaking queue
-Fixed an issue where players selecting the same champion at the same time would be kicked from PVP.net
-Fixed an issue where games would not load with a player's selected skin (please note: previous skin selections will not be saved)

Gameplay

Champions
-Akali - Shadow Dance – Fixed a bug that caused shadow dance to proc on minion kills
-Soraka - Wish - Fixed a bug that prevented this heal from effecting all allies
-Garen - Decisive Strike - Fixed a bug that caused the move speed bonus to persist longer than intended

Items
-Wriggles Lantern – Fixed a bug that caused this item to stack with Madred's Razor

PardonMySwag

07-13-2010

Can you fix practice games please?

Tidus295

07-14-2010

Thanks for the update!

DeanKeaton259

Recruiter

07-14-2010

Fix the practice games please! All random is sweet, but the games almost never start. They stall out indefinitely at champion select. Please fix this.

Unholy Conqueror

07-14-2010

What was the reasoning behind requiring a certain number of players in practice games? I only play practice games to get the feel for a champion when I unlock it. I don't want to deal with the hassle of finding a decent custom game. Heck, I'd be fine with getting 0 IP and XP if I played a practice game by myself. I just want to be able to do it.

Giga Kirei

07-14-2010

Quote:
Unholy Conqueror:
What was the reasoning behind requiring a certain number of players in practice games? I only play practice games to get the feel for a champion when I unlock it. I don't want to deal with the hassle of finding a decent custom game. Heck, I'd be fine with getting 0 IP and XP if I played a practice game by myself. I just want to be able to do it.

Thats Exactly the Same thats bugging me, Why the hell do we need at least 4 Player? thats just....F***** up......

Roccano

07-14-2010

They did that to reduce the stress on the servers, which apparently failed anyway.
They need to use some of the money from RP to go buy bigger and faster servers so this doesnt happen anymore.

And yes, I know how expensive servers are.

Cutsixx

07-14-2010

you have got to be joking... this game is more then 50% down for oceanic players

goldemerald

Recruiter

07-14-2010

I thought akali was doing a little to well.

EvilAFM

07-14-2010

Here in Spain the server is down