defensive stats on dominion feel worthless!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montresaurus

12-26-2011

Skarner with Merc Treads, Trin, and Force of Nature/Randuin's depending on the other team is pretty durable. More of a description than, "I got killed boo" would probably get you some more helpful feedback.

Melvear

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMind View Post
It's a mere 5%/12% increase (which stacks multiplicatively, not additively) over what you can already get in Classic. Sure, AR/MR aren't as effective on Dominion, but saying they're ineffective is just plain silly.
I don't know why you got downvoted cause you're right. Good to see someone who sees beyond the tooltip.

Stimuz

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Last whisper + runes + one other armor pen item = you now have a useless 20 armor item.
35ish armor, but yeah. I usually just build another armor item after if they have LW and I'm playing a tanky champ. The main thing is you don't wanna be under 100 armor as a tank after LW + runes.

IlIlIIIlllIIIIll

12-26-2011

It seems like items with great defensive passives like BV, hexdrinker, and thornmail are better that items that just give straight resista and buffer.

Sealpup

12-26-2011

Defensive stats have their uses, but as the others have already covered, we have to get the DPS stats in there too.

Generally depending on the other team being AD/AP, buying 2x Chainmail or 2x Negatron Cloak or 1 of each would significantly reduce the damage they deal.

aphronyaa

12-26-2011

pls say to alistar with 3.5k hp lategame and 417 armour

IS1429332aa9b633

12-26-2011

Defensive items are best with 21 in defense masteries.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

when i build tank i counterbuild so i know what im doing also i kind rely on my team mates so i guess im like bait

Esteris

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Last whisper + runes + one other armor pen item = you now have a useless 20 armor item.
Thats why you get stam items.

JeryC

12-27-2011

tanks too weak? u kidding me?
a soraka went tanky+thornmail & she fought face to face with my team's Graves & won.