Video Card Does Not Support Pixel Shader 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelhappy43

12-26-2011

Kay so like,sorta got a new comp for christmas o.0 and trying to download LoL but the message"Video card does not support pixel shader 2.0" keeps coming up D: I attached my dxdiag. I need help. :C I have no clue wut to do ;-;

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

What is your video card?

(To get the name)
Start ---> in the box, type Device Manager ---> Click the + next to display adapter.---> Thats the name

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

12-26-2011

you graphic card does not actually support any pixel shader. I am afraid you will have to get a different card besides your onboard card in order to play LoL.

Your card is:Intel(R) 82845G

Source for determing if it supports pixel shader:
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-014257.htm

Angelhappy43

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkSatoshixX View Post
What is your video card?

(To get the name)
Start ---> in the box, type Device Manager ---> Click the + next to display adapter.---> Thats the name
Intel(r) 828455G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller

Angelhappy43

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris Shadow View Post
you graphic card does not actually support any pixel shader. I am afraid you will have to get a different card besides your onboard card in order to play LoL.

Your card is:Intel(R) 82845G

Source for determing if it supports pixel shader:
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-014257.htm
How to get a different card without paying..?x.x

XxBillyBoyxX

01-31-2012

what do i have to do with this;went i try to loging to league of legends it say video card does not support shader 2.00? plz help me i want to play

SuKKaFree

02-01-2012

attached dxdiag need help, really wanna play =(

SuKKaFree

02-01-2012

bump plz help

Reynbow

02-01-2012

Your hardware simply does not support the game. You will have to buy a better Graphics Card. Or simply upgrade your computer to something better.

qWErDAreaper

01-10-2013

Id just like to add, I play League of leagends, all the time, flawlessly, I also have a dell my display adapter is intel 82954G express chipset family, yet I have this same problem when trying to play another MOBA called Battle For Graxia, been on thier forum with this problem, they say the same thing you guys are saying my card is just too old, or doesnt support pixel shader 2.0, so if that is the case why am I able to run LOL.