Odd Childhood Behavior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lolsss So many giggles. I wrote on the walls too and I also smushed my lipgloss into the carpet, which was never able to be removed. I dunno why my parents thought it would be okay to give a toddler lipgloss.

Somehow, I'm not a lesbian.
I'm curious how you think that would make you a lesbian. Logically that makes no sense.

Pandaphilophobe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Sounds like you play a lot of Civilization and RPGs.
I played Civ 3 when I was a young child. I've played WoW somewhat as well. So far, nobody has gotten my references.

Sailor Cosmos

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaBananaKrill View Post
I'm curious how you think that would make you a lesbian. Logically that makes no sense.
That bit was meant for two previous posters who hinted at my lesbianism tendencies.

ManaBananaKrill

12-26-2011

Anyway, when I was little me and a bunch of friends played a sort of fantasy conquest game across the playground throughout the year. It wasn't like lord of the rings or anything but we were inspired by cartoons. Lord of the Rings wasn't even popular til we hit middle school. We also played a game involving directing our own shows. I don't remember much but I know it was fun.

Then there was this game we played involving the tree line...don't remember details of that either.

Then there was this one kid who was honestly kind of weird that I played this game with during the winter involving building forts against a zombie apocalypse, the extinction of humanity, time travel, and transgendered folk. How I even understood that in elementary school is beyond me. Don't even ask cause that's all I remember from that.

Personally I haven't done much of anything weird as a kid. I had weird names and name associations with things. I would also do the typical 'think through a situation like a kid' and make simple explanations that are dark and humorous for a kid to say since they're oblivious to what it actually means.

Jaykoboy

12-26-2011

Oh, I just remembered one: I used to call Costco the 'ABC Store' for some reason. Maybe it was because it had a C in it...

JacobianMatrix

12-26-2011

I could read and do basic arithmetic before I could speak coherent sentences. I knew english words but my mother tried to teach me spanish and english simultaneously. I would constantly spew half sentences followed by gibberish.

In addition I had a list of numbers I considered "strange" and wrote them down.
They were: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67. Now I realize what was "strange" about them.

ManaBananaKrill

12-26-2011

Oh!
I also can't eat cheese on pizza ever since I saw the movie The Mummy staring Brenden Fraiser. I love cheese though and will eat blocks of it.