Odd Childhood Behavior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-26-2011

Let's see...weird habits...

Ah, yes, I'd ignore society's rules and be an utter idiot. I wasn't able to figure it out until about seventh grade.

-Jaykoboy-

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I got kicked out of several preschools because I convinced all the boys to jump off the tables with me and play "Batman."

Scarlena

12-26-2011

When I was in preschool I went around with a duster during nap time and dusted everyone.

Jesus the Friend

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
When I was in preschool I went around with a duster during nap time and dusted everyone.
Do you still do it to Mr. N?

Sailor Cosmos

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IssyKitten View Post
I went around our house and wrote "NO" over and over again on all of the walls. I can't remember why. Whenever I tried to lie, I would suddenly smile and start giggling like an idiot. My parents figured out why I was smiling and laughing and it continues to this day that I can't keep a straight face and lie. I was terrified of being alone in any room at all. It didn't matter if the lights were on or not. I couldn't stay in one room by myself for more than a minute without running out and clinging to someone. I convinced our maid to help us build a huge pillow fort stretching from my parents room into our hallway and almost to our living room using every pillow in our house, all of our chairs, and blankets, along with teddy bears. I stuffed Oreos into our Playstation when I was little. Whoops...

The strangest thing I did as a child was bury all of our silverware in our backyard. I have no idea why I did that. I'm sure someday, someone will eventually find random spoons, forks, and knives as they dig through our backyard.

I guess these are not that bad, but I still find them a little odd.
lolsss So many giggles. I wrote on the walls too and I also smushed my lipgloss into the carpet, which was never able to be removed. I dunno why my parents thought it would be okay to give a toddler lipgloss.

Somehow, I'm not a lesbian.

Pandaphilophobe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Strange, quirky things? Like when I was 6 and I straight-up killed a guy who was picking on me? I did that later again, when I was 11 or 12. Or maybe when I committed the genocide of an entire race when I was 14? And then became governor of a colony created on one of their now-empty worlds?

Sailor Cosmos

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTLE View Post
Strange, quirky things? Like when I was 6 and I straight-up killed a guy who was picking on me? I did that later again, when I was 11 or 12. Or maybe when I committed the genocide of an entire race when I was 14? And then became governor of a colony created on one of their now-empty worlds?
Who is Heero Yuy?

SeptimusGG

12-26-2011

I.. was very odd as a child. I don't remember half of it o.o, but my parents would tell me stories...

First off, I told them my real parents were aliens, and they looked down upon them and thought they could use a little boy, and this was around being 4-5. Even i think wtf.

I also would have conversations with my 'ghostest friends', which would involve me saying 'yes' or 'no' then waiting 5-10 seconds and saying it again, in the middle of my room, with the tv and everything off too. Again, WTF.

And, I also had a pet turtle in my pocket, (another ghostest friend?) which i would show poeple to 'pet'. Yah. this is just the stuff my parents caught me doing. I had one HELL of an imagination, or... that first idea was right.... *GASP*

Pandaphilophobe

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Who is Heero Yuy?
Good question. And one I can't answer.

Jaykoboy

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTLE View Post
Sounds like you play a lot of Civilization and RPGs.