Heimerdinger Clay models (Pictures Inside!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LolsForCookies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Hello Summoners!

I am an avid Heimerdinger fan, and as such my little brother and his girlfriend decided to make me some awesome clay models for my Birthday and Christmas presents (since my birthday is in December). The models are approximately 3~4inches in height, and I used a lighter (since a quarter doesn't stand up straight even though I don't smoke) as a reference so you guys can see the size of the Heimerdingers. My younger brother sculpted the models, cooked them so they would harden, and once they were cooked his girlfriend painted the models and glossed them over so the paint would not go away. Since my gifts are amazingly awesome, I took some pictures so that you guys could enjoy the science.

Have a happy holidays and I hope you guys enjoy,
LolsForCookies

edit1: They don't play LoL, that is why I'm submitting it.

ValoMx

12-26-2011

Wooooooo they are truly nice!! and i know u really love Heimer xD!! what a great gift dude :3 dis gonna appear on summoner showcase i know it

Sl33pyNiNja

12-26-2011

Really nice that your little brother and his girlfriend made you this clay model heimerdinger !! I really love it! Hope this goes on the summoner showcase! That will be awesome (:

BlackDogCpt

12-26-2011

You got to submit your artwork to riot if you, or your brother / brother's GF, want to get on the summoner showcase.

Here's the email:
Summoner_Showcase@riotgames.com

(Remember to give credit to the artist(s) and leave your summoner name/Theirs, Also include a link to your post here)

Your Welcome!

RinTheYordle

12-26-2011

JEALOUS. DO WANT. Totally avid Heimer fan here too. (well, I enjoy playing him like mad, hurhurrrr)

So lucky. Nice stuff!

LolsForCookies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Submitted to Summoner Showcase, let's see what happens. Thanks for the kind replies as well.

ArchbishopER

12-26-2011

wuuuuuuu i love these! my favor heimer !!!

Hartwood

Senior Recruiter

12-26-2011

Those are truly outrageous.

Very well made

Mr Geppetto

12-26-2011

The Snowmerdinger figurine is my favorite.

Beautiful attention to detail. Notice Heimer's little collar and the misting on his glasses.

A+

LolsForCookies

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Geppetto View Post
The Snowmerdinger figurine is my favorite.

Beautiful attention to detail. Notice Heimer's little collar and the misting on his glasses.

A+
I love the Snowmerdinger one, but I really personally love the original Heimerdinger the most since it was the first one I got and because of the details to his glasses ^_^