Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenshin Akira

05-09-2012

Keep stacking AP. Veigar likes when you do.

MushrooMars

06-02-2012

What, no love for Annie?

Her stun may take some planning to execute correctly, but Incinerate, Disintegrate, and Tibbers will usually melt 1-2 champions in 1 combo, then you can just escape with Molten Shield and harass with Tibbers, rinse and repeat.

Honestly, Annie is possibly one of the best mages out there DPS-wise.

Probably the only reason I like her is because I can't play Anivia. Just can't, she doesn't have enough raw DPS for me.

Proletaria

06-02-2012

Annie has terrible sustained dps, it's her burst that is impressive even as mages go. Unfortunately her mediocre range and squishy nature lead her to have a hard time getting off well-placed nukes. She is underplayed and probably underrated by some, but right now she's nothing close to "best mage." A title that almost certainly belongs to Ryze, Ahiri, Cassio, or Morgana. What do they have in common? They're mages that can survive, either building somewhat tanky or being very mobile. They can still put out good dps, have some utility, and/or have a team-fight winning ult the enemy team has to plan for.

Sweet N Nasty

06-02-2012

Swain. All Day. Er'y Day. Deathcap + Torment = Half Health, while Decreptify and Torment do the rest. With his ult of course.

SomethinCrazy

06-02-2012

Morg is pretty much the top, she is used pro and shown to be very strong, her black shield is really underrated, it is such a great ability. her q if it lands is one of the best snares plus her ult is amazing for teamfights. and her puddle is a great wave clearing ability

b0rg

06-02-2012

I agree with the guy who said Anivia. She is squishy and difficult to play, though.

Snowwobble

06-02-2012

Anivia as well. She's the only mage that i bought who I actually used.

Zoctar

06-02-2012

any mage can be pwned by AD Ranger carry, no matters how you runs from him, he will kill you, because in LoL mages sux a lot

btw, Cho'Gath is the only acceptable mage, if you jungle he is a lot better

MercifulMage

06-02-2012

I tink Viegar is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills mages and doesn't afraid of anyting.

MushrooMars

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoctar View Post
any mage can be pwned by AD Ranger carry, no matters how you runs from him, he will kill you, because in LoL mages sux a lot

btw, Cho'Gath is the only acceptable mage, if you jungle he is a lot better
This is the most counter-intuitive thing I've ever heard.

I'm not trying to be oppressive, you may observe this, but I can instakill almost ANY AD range with a nice burst from Annie. They're just too squishy to stand up to a burst-damage mage. I've noticed Ashe in particular to fall victim to burst mages.