Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowLantern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

I think Kennen has the best moveset, with no mana dependence, aoe, aoe vs creeps, longrange skillshot, good damage, and great cc. Lux and Anivia are really good too, although they're both rather mana dependent.

Edit: Leblanc is really fun to play, but she falls off too hard lategame to be that great.

RagePro

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalyn View Post
I think malz is awesome as a mage, only champs I have a lil trouble fighting in the laning stage is mid Kassadin, Kat and Ez but the last two not so much.

Late game if your team is doing well malz can really shut a fight down and keep good pressure with his q and e, plus if the enemy mage makes a misstep ur ult can melt a mage in seconds.

His e is a monster in the lane stage as well, once your ap gets high enough I run out e one and itll take the whole creep wave with it.
Malz gets countered really hard when their people get QSS

RuleofThree

04-20-2012

Karthus, hands down.

I always laugh when people tell me 'Karthus = newb champion.' or 'Karthus takes no skill.' The hell it doesn't take skill. His Lay Waste requires you to antisipate where the enemy is going to head. If it is done wrong, it basically opens up an invitation for the enemy middle to walks right up into nuking distance, and have some fun. You got to keep the opponent dancing.

His Wall of Pain...maybe not so much skill.

Defile? I cry when I see people turn it on, THEN run after the enemy, wasting mana like a boss. Then, when they are out, the cry when the opponent jumps in and finishes off a defenseless Karthus.

His Ultimate is what gets him the title of newb champion, though. So many people use it to kill steal. A skillful user will use it a few seconds before, or even during an allied gank happening in top or bottom lane, or use it to actually deter ganks from happening. I can't count how many times I stopped top or bottom lane from being decimated, because I dropped my ultimate. Didn't kill anyone, and in fact, if the enemy pressed on instead of pulling back..they might have still won...but the massive damage was just enough to cause the enemy to hesitate, and think about fight or flight..which gave my allies time to get to safety.

Of course, the usual 'ultimate after you die in a team fight' is always viable, and fun

Bolexle

04-20-2012

According to LolKing Malzahar has the Highest win to Loss ratio... but also the lowest number of games played...

WEIRD

UselessFail

04-20-2012

Cassio vlad ryze mord or ahri

Keirndmo

04-20-2012

Ryze always Ryze.
Too OP for building tanky.
I guess they had to make the character named after the CEO the best in the entire game.
But nobody is really the best since everybody is countered.

Riggnarok

04-20-2012

I hereby cast my vote for Vladimir all the way.

Sir Tuskalot III

04-20-2012

Veigar is the best mage

Sir Tuskalot III

04-20-2012

who is with me (=

Kurubaru

05-09-2012

Kassadin's the best mage for me. With his Q at lvl 3 early game, he hits more than 1/4 of any mid champ health... As soon as he reaches lvl 6, you'll prob be dead soon...
Plus deadly ganks and one of the best chasers...