Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreshGobZz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HlapSlap View Post
Xerath is Average. His poke is annoying as hell, but as soon as you get boots anyone with a brainstem can dodge his attacks. Close the distance with a character who can take a few hits, Xerath is KO'd.

Annie is pretty tough to consider as the "best mage" unless a very skilled player is behind her and she can rack up items like Meja's Soulstealer. Usefull, but not the best.

Brand is up there for sure. Early game with fully AP runes/quints/masteries makes him one deadly force.

If you're looking for the "mage" that can do the most theoretical damage in a game-- You get my favorite Champ and the one I believe is the best mage. Anivia

With the blue buff, she can slap down her Q and her ult on a Creep wave and wipe it out in less than 2-3 seconds. She can push lanes like crazy, and she can do double (even triple) damage with her Q, double damage with her E, trap people in her ult with her W. She can wall/stun/AOE slow, knock down massive creep waves and kill champs before they even know what hit them. I can't tell you how often I'm at 10% hp running from a fully healed enemy, and I can just turn around and hit a chain of R->Q->-E and they die.

Anivia takes the cake in my book. but she's also got the lowest durability in the entire game. She's slow as **** too. But all that makes her "balanced" for the crazy ****ing damage she does with her skills.
Truest Fact

Wylade

03-05-2012

I think it's a tie for me between Annie and Brand. Both are hard to lane against, and they come out of laning phase with a LOT of teamfight potential from AOE's. I tend to lean towards Brand for my choice, as he can carry a little harder, but Annie takes towers faster, is harder to kill, and has AOE stuns!

Shapito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Viktor its OP mage!!!

An Agile Phoenix

03-06-2012

Anivia is my favorite because you can just save teammates so hard with your stun then the wall. Her ult Also slows the attack speed of people standing in it by 20%, which can really help during a teamfight. Also, people will dive into your team or turret to get you, and forget about her passive. she also has a really high damage output with her e.

IS1bf695a5f1d53bdc94097

03-06-2012

Ryze or morgana

Ormlyr

03-07-2012

I've never played Orianna, but I've seen her wreck face many times and can be a support late game too.. I'm surprised no one said Orianna yet

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-07-2012

2 days ago I would have said 'all around best champ' is brand because he has an amazing early game like xerath but he doesnt drop off like him. He can still do tons of damadge late game... but then... I tried anivia...

Im not sure what it is about her, but if you can actually get good with her she is hands down the 'all around' best champ... her wall is amazing cc and original, much better then a stun and much more fun. her stun and E plus her ult... holy ****... she not only has damadge but so much utility and usefulness in a game... but its hard to get her there and your team has to look out for u by letting you have blue

Josh09I

03-07-2012

I would have to say Cassiopia. Everyone who enjoys solo mid should try her at some point in time. She has everything a good solo mid needs, cc (q speeds you up if you hit, w slows if hits enemy, ult is a 2 sec stun or 60%slow) harass, massive nuke ability combo ult stun and rapid e if they are poisioned and a passive that helps you conserve mana throughout your lane. I love morg and lux for solo mid, but a cass who knows what they are doing is crazy.

And if she has blue you will win every teamfight she is in haha

TheMightyComp

03-17-2012

My personal favorite is Veigar. His burst damage is insanely high, and can take out pretty much any non-tank with the right runes and items. Second probably goes to Malzahar, because he's a total beast lategame.

Star Rovin

03-17-2012

Ap Teemo.