Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DOGLOVER

02-08-2012

Fiddlesticks is my favorite. He gets to stalk around in the jungle, and then when his enemies least expect it... "CAW CAW CAW!!!" (Also: ult into teamfight and activate Zhonas Hourglass >)

DOGLOVER

02-08-2012

Dang it, the keeps messing up my > : D face!

letter black

02-09-2012

Ok first of all i used to play Anivia and brand although they could both be beasts if played well Anivia has terrible mobility and her q is fairly easy to dodge brand he is also a very strong middle and i dont know much wrong with him except he is fairly squishy. But then there is xerath who i now play. although it is hard to get kills with him early game u can just stand back and poke till your jungler can come pick up the kill. mid to late game he gets alot better especially team fights he can just spam hes abilitys from long range and no one can get close to you. if you die as xerath you are not playing him right its nearly impossible to succesfully gank him cause he can sit by his tower all day. and his passive makes him even harder to kill. i have had over 200 armor with him when my only item with armor was zhonyas hour glass. definatly the best mage

Kafever

02-09-2012

No love for gragas? He is a beast solo top. I think people just don't play him cause he's morbidly obese, but I think he's one of the best AP's in the game.

Plague Doctor

02-09-2012

The 3 I play are Morg, cass, and Vlad

Morgana is great for farming, staying in a lane, and her shield stops other AP mids. her snares are great for helping to feed carries.

Cass is the best harasser in my opinion and is a very strong in any lane. Her early game is very strong and late game she does a ton of damage. Her ult, if done right, can kill an entire team.

Vlad is great for mid lane, one of the hardest to push out, his ult can quickly turn a team fight in your teams favor and he is tanky enough to be in the forefront of fights. He also does some nice damage. I like him because he is a mage that doesn't die in two hits from assassins.

All in all, the best mage depends on the roll that they are going to have to do. But I think Cass is the best.

About 6 Narwhals

02-09-2012

favorite mage is most def Heimerdinger he cant avoid ganks quite easily mid or great for outfarming top lane with right turret placement and timing of ult+ flash u can escape and then turn around and harrass

FriendlyHate

02-09-2012

Quote:
Kafever:
No love for gragas? He is a beast solo top. I think people just don't play him cause he's morbidly obese, but I think he's one of the best AP's in the game.

How can only one person mention gragas! He can mess up ur position and disrupt, he has a slow and a dash on a low cd, good range, great lane sustain, and hes fat and throws beer kegs. what more could a person want?

lK a R ii Z M Al

02-09-2012

I personally believe Anivia is the most outstanding mage. She does massive amounts of damage early game, has a nice crowd control spell, and the Egg is the best bait by far. Anivia is OP i'd like to say , but hey who doesnt want to win?

Nollani

02-09-2012

Cass

Nexis Nightmare

02-09-2012

Morgana is my favorite mage. The bad thing is she is always banned in ranked so I can rarely get her