Best mage?

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1713620

This guy has good insights.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by magegauge View Post
Ryze is soooo op if you know how to play him. He's a mage but not a mage at the same time. The reason being is that he just has to stack mana. And with his passive you can basicly spam overload and spell fux while the are in rune prison. And end result is that they die. The increases your damage on these two. I also like swain because if you can nevermove them, cast torment, lazer bird and ult you just birst down their health. The only problem with swain is trying to land nevermove. That is why when I play him I just rush rilays crystial cepter. Hope this help
I like Ryze too, it just takes awhile to build up enough mana. Late game, I pretty much button mash while targeting someone and they die, rinse, repeat.

I will say this for annie, if she has her stun up, I usually back away.

If you are looking for a quintessential mage, go with Veigar. Everything about him is AP carry. If you can get good with Veigar you can play most mages.

Fawkes

02-07-2012

Anivia's a bird

I think I've made my case...

Dark Ajax

02-07-2012

brand, lux, karth are incredibly fun, rewarding to play. i cant play anivia to save my life but from my experience, i think she does sort of take the cake [she needs some real skill but once there, she's just crazy]

Hyosun

02-08-2012

Quote:
After reading some of it I gotta say it's spot on. If anybody is seriously considering another ap champion and needs insight from a legit source go to the link.

As a former Anivia player, I think though she offers a lot of control and defensive ability her potential for carrying is real low compared to other mids. To get kills with Anivia you have to be really aggressive in your movements and you are far too gankable.

Outplay Nation

02-08-2012

KENNEN HANDS DOWN, for me its simply the best champion in game all classes included, if you are normally fed with a reasonable cs you can wreck the ennemy team with ur ulti, just wait for the tank to initiate, press e run toward the ennemy try to hit everyone with then press r . His ulti doest need to be channeled, does huge damage and stuns everyone i mean there is no way an ap carry can be more game changer if equally fed.

Moutainman

02-08-2012

This may be because I main him, but how come Vlad wasn't even mentioned in here? Come on, he has crazy sustain in lane, hard to gank cause of his pool, can push a minion wave without even trying with his e, and his ult causes everyone it hits to take 14% increased damage from all sources and explodes five seconds later for some crazy damage. He can just keep on surviving even when ganked by five because he gains health from ability power. This also makes him kinda tanky because of all that health combined with some items that offer AP and MR or Armor. I'm not saying he is the very best mage, but he at least deserves to be in the conversation.

Hyosun

02-08-2012

Unless a Vlad is super pro with him and gets fed, I'd rather have another ap carry mid who has some cc. That's just my personal opinion though.

JewJiitsu

02-08-2012

Kennen <3

Butterednuts

02-08-2012

Ahri. My favorite.

12345678 ... 13