Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glitter Gem

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shou Chobatsu View Post
Top 4 Imo are:

1.LeBlanc, Reason why is because..... omg if you guys would know how much of a monster she is. Her late game thing is a myth, if you do 1 of the two jobs she has then your failing late game. Her DFG+Q+R+E is just... Wow.... and she silences for a long time with the combo her W lets her dodge and juke and prepare to dish out her damage. I've killed Volibears that had 2 warmogs with this chick, Malphites with all the mr they could find and I merk'd him. You are not stopping this chick!
2. Veigar, This dude just slams all ap carries and can win 1v1 vs. them all. ( Reason why he's not top is because Leblanc with banshees is GG ) I mean like if anivia wants to go at him she may have that egg but he can just spam W Q on her all day and night long. He can just dominate any ap carry that goes over 300 ap.
3. Anivia, She's insanely good team fight wise and her egg is crazy good at giving second thoughts and her combo can destroy stragglers trying to get in the fight.She has insane utility and the cc is just powerful.
4. Xerath, This is one Baaaad dude lol. I hardly play him unless free weeks but when I do or when I see a Xerath be played that is good, he'll have you spawning back to base quick. All I gotta say about him is "dat range" lol.
You seem to be more on the side of burst damage over sustained damage. So let me go down your list.

1. LeBlanc: She has some of the scariest burst in the game. But as an over all mage is rather lackluster. Her farming capabilities are rather poor unless you want to burn your dash. And for over all utility that other mages bring, she falls short.

2. Veigar: Can't say to much about him other than his burst scales with the enemy ability power. Other than if he can't two shot his target. He is pretty much dead. Kinda the same thing LeBlanc does, but the utility LeBlanc brings is arguably better.

3. Anivia: Very high burst damage, very high sustained damage, intense combos, incredible utility, amazing at zoning, harassing, and farming at the same time. Very high candidate for top mages in the game.

4. Xerath: Honestly, all he has is is range going for him. Which is out ranged by Lux. His burst combo is relatively high, but to properly benefit from his kit he would rather be behind a wall, or always have sight everywhere. Which is improbable for this type of game. And going back to Lux. She has better utility on top of that.

randompickle900

08-20-2012

probs anivia. if ezreal wasnt ad, i would of said ezreal

Sky Mence

08-20-2012

Kennen. No need to conserve mana, good level 6 burst if you hit Q, and has and has an awesome MS bonus and ulti for teamfights. Also makes ppl rage

Veigar-Simple, insane burst after farming for just a while

MoonSliceZ

10-20-2012

Let's see....

Cassiopea is good at melting down squishes, and is by far by best counter to teemo, since she has a stronger poison

Lulu (Yes Riot, she can be played as a mage) Has good cc and her ulti is a life saver, and her whimsy brings good mobility to assasinate targets

Vlad is very tanky and bursty in late game, his e is a good escape and can dodge a lot of ultis

Zyra can kill unsuspecting foes with her plants, and has a good amount of burst and cc

MrHashyBrowns

06-17-2013

I like Kennen he is a fast little demon, his combos are deadly!

SaloXtreme

10-17-2013

Heimerdinger.

Underestimated and good pusher.

Achi11eus

10-17-2013

The guy that floats around destroying everything........Malzahar

Scaringw123

02-19-2014

My best Mage is Karma. OK, now I know what you're thinking; KARMA?!? REALLY?!? but listen. When you practice with her enough, she's a great character to use. Her Q is great for poking and harassment, and when you build right, it can actually be a great spammable nuke. her W is a tether that roots one opponent in place, perfect for starting ganks with. Her tether also self-heals! then, finally, she has a shield that gives you a crazy movement speed buff, perfect for chases and for escapes. Her ult is used to power up all of the abilities that I just mentioned to give them extra effects, too! you really should give her a try!

lightningkid555

06-15-2014

In my opinion , Brand is the best.he has a good AOE spell damage which is his W and R.He can actually out played if your fed.
example:You are on blue team.You are Brand with 700 AP.Your team has a feeling that they're doing Baron.You approach the bust across the blue buff.But that was where the enemy team was.You approach it anyways.As soon as you see a big grup of red bars you quickly cast W Q E R but you died after killing 1 enemy.But your ultimate bounced too much and you got Pentakill.So worth is what you say.

lightningkid555

06-15-2014

and that's it.