Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

king pyro

08-17-2012

raze is the best end of story

Disqualifier

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by king pyro View Post
raze is the best end of story
Never heard of him

Lord of Sweat

08-17-2012

Early Game- Brand
Mid Game-Mordekaiser (Pushing capability...dear god)
Late Game- karthus

Glitter Gem

08-17-2012

Cassiopeia and Orianna....'nuff said. For high internal skill cap champions, they are very high reward. Both champs have great harass, are very safe in lane, and both have very destructive ultimates.

Shou Chobatsu

08-19-2012

Top 4 Imo are:

1.LeBlanc, Reason why is because..... omg if you guys would know how much of a monster she is. Her late game thing is a myth, if you do 1 of the two jobs she has then your failing late game. Her DFG+Q+R+E is just... Wow.... and she silences for a long time with the combo her W lets her dodge and juke and prepare to dish out her damage. I've killed Volibears that had 2 warmogs with this chick, Malphites with all the mr they could find and I merk'd him. You are not stopping this chick!
2. Veigar, This dude just slams all ap carries and can win 1v1 vs. them all. ( Reason why he's not top is because Leblanc with banshees is GG ) I mean like if anivia wants to go at him she may have that egg but he can just spam W Q on her all day and night long. He can just dominate any ap carry that goes over 300 ap.
3. Anivia, She's insanely good team fight wise and her egg is crazy good at giving second thoughts and her combo can destroy stragglers trying to get in the fight.She has insane utility and the cc is just powerful.
4. Xerath, This is one Baaaad dude lol. I hardly play him unless free weeks but when I do or when I see a Xerath be played that is good, he'll have you spawning back to base quick. All I gotta say about him is "dat range" lol.

Aquacity

08-19-2012

Lux, that zoning and it's useful for a character to be able to fall back and still support.

Shou Chobatsu

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquacity View Post
Lux, that zoning and it's useful for a character to be able to fall back and still support.
forgot about her o.o her Q+E+Ult is like wham.... quadra kill and the tank is left living.

UglierBetty

08-19-2012

i love orianna she is like the caitlyn of mid lane; great harass and zoning with her ball, very easy to farm with because of her passive, but the difference being she is amazing in team fights as both an AOE caster and support. However the more i play zyra the more i think that she is the best mage for one 3 big reasons, her aoe snare, and the fact that she is one of the few mages if any that has amazing sustained and burst damage.

Nignogs

08-19-2012

Malzahar. If your opponent doesn't understand how his E works then they're in for some crazy annoying harass.

Melanchior

08-19-2012

Malzahar is as insane as he is underrated.

Q takes out mages, W takes out tanks, E takes out squishies and R takes out anyone.

Also, arguably the best farmer, and a pretty safe laner also. Absolutely MAD scaling, and aoe. And don't get me started on the synergy potential..

Either him or Morgana, but she's way too derpy.