Cassiopeia + Shyvana: The Heart of a Beast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harlyss

05-09-2012

Great story, do you have a twitter by any chance?

Ironclad Unicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Nope, sorry.

Magister Gir

05-24-2012

I'M SAD@!!!! Why, Why Jar Head and not sexy Cassi QnQ. Well.... I know why but still makes me incredibly sad and mad....... mostly mad actually hmm I really hate demacians except for Xin and Shyvanna. Xin cause he's a freaking MAN!!! and Shyvanna because she's well not really a Demacian in my eye's but a whipped and tamed animal for the Demacians to use.

Atrox Primus

12-21-2012

A random link from a random site found in a random search led me here. Spent a few hours reading. This was really well done. Not entirely sure if the author went on to write any other fanfics, perhaps someone would be so kind as to point them out to me if they know of any such writings. But, I suppose a random 7 month late bump is in order, regardless.

ElderCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

a fine story indeed there are way to few stories about these two together or apart. Though while the ending made sense it angers me that Shyvana is stuck living a lie. I kept hoping she would come out but then with all the pressure she must be under... **** I need a drink now. (I know some people who have been trapped like that I've seen what it does to people, so the ending hit me really hard.)

PS thankyou to the above poster... I had missed this story and I also hope the writer did more