Cassiopeia + Shyvana: The Heart of a Beast

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ironclad Unicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Hello =) I'm kind of new to writing fanfics and I wrote one for the amazing Cracked Relationships 2.0 thread [ here's the thread for it for those of you who want to read -you all should!-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1572468

It has fantastic stories in it that I highly recommend. We have some awesome writers on these forums.)

On there I wrote a one chapter story for my friend about Shyvana and Cassiopeia. My friend encouraged me to continue writing it and so I decided to post it here so I can get some constructive criticism. I would love feedback since I've never played either of these characters and I'm going off quotes of them and what my friend told me. Anyway! Here's 1-3 for now. I'm going on a few others as we speak so hopefully they'll be up soon ^^ enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think!

Updated: 1-3 up. 12/25
Updated part 4 + 5 up 12/26
Updated part 6 + 7 + 8 12/27
Updated part 9 +10 12/28
Updated part 11 12/29
Updated part 12 12/30
Updated part 13 1/1
Updated part 14 1/3
Updated part 15 1/6
Updated part 16 1/8
Updated part 17 1/12
Updated parted 18 1/17
Updated part 19 1/24
Updated part 20 1/27
Updated part 21 2/1
Updated part 22 2/13
Updated part 23 2/26
Updated part 24 3/13 (page 19)
Updated part 25 (page 22)

"Surrender to me."
No matter what Shyvana did, she could not shake off those words. From the battle yesterday, to her dreams last night- they haunted her. A sweet seductive tone that stuck in her mind.
"Eventually they all come crawling back..."
The words of a seductress used to having her way, the words of the Serpent's Embrace- murmured halfway across the battlefield but it didn't matter. They always struck their mark.
"I will end her!" Shyvana's gloved hand smacked the wooden combat dummy before her with more force than usual, snapping the tool in half. Rage consuming her, Shyvana let out her flame breath. She thrashed around in her anger, destorying many of the training tools nearby. The other champions moved out of the way, well aware what happens when you anger a Dragon.
After a few moments her anger subsided and Shyvana sighed. She rolled her arm, a slight tingling pain from her outbursts. She grunted and shrugged.
"Shyvana."
She turned and a small smile broke out on her lips. "Your Majesty!"
Jarvan grinned and gave the half dragon a bow. "A bit feisty today?"
Shyvana relaxed and nodded. "A quick bout Your Majesty?"
Jarvan accepted the invitation and as the crowd dissipated and left the two locked in a warriors' embrace. Quick parries and bursts of draconic fire covered the field as Shyvana dodged the Demacian standard and Jarvan ducked from her furious fists. After a what felt like a few short minutes, Jarvan held up his hand calling cease.
He panted and kneeled on his knees. "Caught me off guard there."
"Awareness is the key to any victory." Shyvana taunted, quoting Jarvan's long time favorite saying on the battlefield.
Jarvan grinned and held out his hand to lift Shyvana. As she rose he kept ahold of her had. Shyvana hid a blush and looked up to the tall prince. "My Lord?"
Jarvan gently pressed his lips to hers. As Shyvana leaned into his advances she felt a pang in her chest.
It was not the first time Jarvan had pressed himself against Shyvana. Since he had found her it seemed he could not get away from her. She did not resent the attention. The prince was kind and had helped her achieve her goal upon her father's death. He fought valiantly and with great honor and respect. He was handsome, well-loved and respected man. And yet...
His embraces always felt empty. Some key was missing from his infatuation. She knew that when she took her dragon's form his gaze never wavered from her. He could accept her exotic nature with grace, but still... Shyvana never posed the question to him and merely accepted his advances with her quiet brooding nature.
"My Lord!"
Shyvana and Jarvan shot apart. A sudden cold over took her. Garen walked up, bowing briefly to Jarvan but barely recognizing Shyvana. "Your father has sent an emissary here for your approval."
Jarvan cleared his throat and nodded. "Right away, lead on Garen."
Garen turned and the prince quickly followed, without even a backwards glance.
Shyvana glared slightly after the retreating figure. His bursts of passion dissolved faster than her fire when doused. But he was a prince, what could she expect? Romantic adventures were not his main agenda. Besides, she knew she wasn't the only woman seen (or in her case, normally not seen) on the prince's arm. While she may not have been as beautiful as some of them, surely she could still compete right? If she wanted to that is. She surely enjoyed their private time but there was still that emptiness...
Shyvana sighed and picked herself up. "My beauty lies in strength."
"They say the key to beauty lies in grace and poise. What do you think?"
Shyvana turned quickly, her body relaxing into a stance for battle. How on earth had someone snuck up on her so silently!
Cassiopeia leaned against the doorway. Her golden scales glinted in the fading sunlight and the jewels on her headpiece sparkled. A sultry smile finished the seductress' shimmering attire. Confidence radiated off of the serpentine delight.
"What do you want, Noxian vermin?" Shyvana spat. Thoughts of the previous match came flooding back. Jarvan had held them off, but like a poorly made dam, one leak brought forth the deluge.
Cassiopeia was unfazed by the anger. She smirked and held up one hand, delicately examining the clawed fingers. "How are you this fine evening, Halfling?"
Shyvana barely remembered to keep her pent up anger in check. She was sure she could rip apart the Serpent's Embrace but some inner restraint held her back. Fascination she held towards the young debutant overrode the anger.
"Fine." She spat, not bothering to inquire in return.
Cassiopeia slithered closer to Shyvana. Her scaled lower body moved in perfect symmetry. Shyvana licked her lips, unsure why her mouth was suddenly dry.
Cassiopeia placed a hand deliately under Shyvana's chin. "I wonder, are dragons and serpents related?" She leaned in so her lips were barely touching Shyvana's. "Do you think so, Halfling?"
Shyvana pulled back violently, drawing in a shuddered breathe. Instinct told her to flee, but her warrior's training and stubborn personality held her in place. Perhaps it was also part of the dangerous allure of the Serpent princess before her? Besides... she wasn't in any danger... was she?
Cassiopeia laughed quietly. "You need not run from me Shyvana. I'm not here to torment you until you reveal those juicy Demacian secrets. My seductions this evening are for more... personal reason, if you will."
Shyvanna frowned and shook her head, trying to shake the confusion from her mind. Cassiopeia knew exactly what she was doing to Shyvana. And Shyvana was just as aware of them. Why could she not fight them?
"Give in to temptation." Cassiopeia taunted, her eyes locking onto Shyvana's.
Shyvana shuddered and turned to the serpent woman before her. With a feral growl she sprang forward. The brief look of shock on Cassiopeia's face gave her almost as much satisfaction as the actions that followed.
Their lips collided with an almost violent force as Shyvana grabbed ahold of the other woman. They fell to the ground, and Shyvana found herself kissing the serpent's lips with a hunger she hadn't felt before. Like a starving man offered food, she quickly and eagerly took in what was before her.
Cassiopeia seemed to lose herself into the embrace as well. After moments, she pushed back lightly, lifting Shyvana slightly off of her body. "My, my, my. No one told me dragon's were such creatures of passion." She lisped, a bruise already forming around her mouth. But she smiled, and a sordid and pleased look filled her eyes. She licked her lips and slowly returned to a standing position. "Tomorrow, my dear Halfling. I would love to inquire further into these... matters." She said, ever the shrewd diplomat.
Shyvana let out a quick laugh and leaned up on one elbow. "Whatever you say Noxian."
Cassiopeia smiled and left, her silken scales silently carrying her away.

Ironclad Unicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Part 2:
All through the next day Shyvana could think of nothing but last night's encounter with Cassiopeia. Her heart raced with every noise she heard and every noise she thought she heard. Training the next day was interrupted with hurried looks and Shyvana knew she was acting like a silly hatchling.
"I'm such a fool." Shyvana closed her eyes and leaned against the door to one of the training arenas. Of course the Serpent's Embrace had used her, made an idiot of her. Cassiopeia was an exotic beauty but shunned, even by her own clansmen. Perhaps her attempts at taking Shyvana had been Cassiopeia's self-redemption, a way for her to use her beauty yet again. Shyvana felt sick to her stomach. She had been played so easily...
"Shyvana!"
Shyvana jerked up, shaking herself out of her reverie.
"Luxanna," Shyvana nodded, "How do you fare this morning?"
Luxanna grinned, light seeming to radiate from her. "Are you ready for this morrow's match?"
Shyvana grimaced. Every few weeks, in a show of power, Demacia and Noxus would have host battles between 6 of their chosen warriors. As Captain of the Guards, Shyvana was expected to represent Demacia along side of Jarvan, Lux, Garen, and two others. For Noxus, she knew Cassiopeia and others would compete against them. The Serpent's Embrace...
Lux seemed to notice Shyvana's slightest hesitation. "Are you feeling well?"
Shyvana shook her head. "Of course! For Demacia's pride I will enter the fields of Justice and fight. No Mercy for Noxian Scum!"
"Demacia!" Luxanna called, her hand raised above her head in absolute loyalty.
Shyvana forced all thoughts of Cassiopeia from her mind. It would do no good for her to lose her focus on the battlefield. Her team needed her focus, needed her to be her best. Jarvan had aided her in avenging her father. She owed him true loyalty, and nothing less would do.
"Do you know who our two seconds are?" Shyvana asked, strapping on her armors.
Lux balanced her wand on her hand, her blue eyes swirling. "Soraka the starchild and the wuju master will join us today." She tossed her wand in the air and caught it. "For the Noxians they bare the Sinister blade, and her sister of course. The headmaster's price Urgot, Singed, Warwick and General Swain." Lux dipped down in a playful bow. "This fight should be easy!"
Shyvana forced a smile. Indeed it would be easy as long as she avoided Cassiopeia. All of the others she could handle with ease. But if she saw Cassiopeia she feared yesterday's passion would consume her mind... and what if she acted out with it?
Oh yes, it would be perfect to be caught on the Fields of Justice like that. A horny dragon and the snake that was using her. Shyvana found herself blushing and coughed.
Lux looked to her and cocked her head to the side. "Are you sure you're feeling well Shyvana? You look flushed. Are you catching ill?"
Shyvana calmed herself, trying to relax. "Indeed, I think I'm getting sick."
Concern knotted Lux's brow. "I'll tell my brother and Lord Jarvan!" She spun on heel to leave.
"NO!" Shyvana grabbed the girl's arm roughly. "You must tell no one Lux! Do you understand?"
Lux's eyes widened. "Shyvana, what has gotten into you?"
Shyvana relinquished her hold. She raked her mind. "Ah, it's uh... a dragon illness. Yes, it's a very sacred Draconic trial I'm going through. So you must not tell anyone. I have to endure this alone."
Lux's mouth formed a perfect O, "Of course! Oh Shyvana I'm so sorry." She folded Shyvana in a hug. "I won't tell a soul I swear. If there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesistate to to ask! You can trust me with anything." She looked up at Shyvana and held her hands before her. "To think you trusted me with this. I feel as if we're getting closer! I KNEW we were friends."
Shyvana forced a smile. Whatever it took.
"And what have we here?"
Of course, Shyvana thought. The day could not possibly get worse.
Katarina Du Coteau sauntered over. Her hips swaying in the typical Noxian swagger. Slightly behind her slithered in Cassiopeia, an elegant smile on her lips. While her eyes did not avoid Shyvana, they did not lock onto her either. It was as if they had never shared those kisses...
Shyvana held in a cry of frustration. Was every person she tried to pull to her, destined to abandon her?!
I'm nothing to her, Shyvana thought. I'm nothing but a passing fancy to her and Jarvan. Nothing but an oddity to satisfy their fetishes. Nothing but a temporary ardent captive to them.
I'll kill her today. I'll kill her a thousand times. Shyvana promised, her innner fires roaring inside her.
Lux stood tall, her Demacian pride pulsing inside her. "We have nothing to say to you Noxian."
Katarina smirked slyly. Her long red hair billowed beautifully in the breeze. She was gorgeous, a deadly lethal beauty. Men from both Demacia and Noxus flocked to her for favor, but the only one ever to have rumored to even made an impression on her frozen heart was Garen. And yet, despite her earthly beauty, Shyvana could not help compare her the younger Du Couteau sister, Cassiopeia- now shunned by most men. Shyvana found herself comparing Katarina's white skin to Cassiopeia's golden scales. The gentle glow off of the feral woman drew her in more than the human sister. Surely, even the most blind man could see the truly beautiful sister was the younger one? How could they not...
As if she felt the dragon's gaze, Cassiopeia looked up.
Give me a sign, Shyvana begged silently. Show me that I mean something to you.
As if she could hear the thoughts, Cass granted her a smile. It was more a sneer, anyone that saw it would assume it was typical noxian disdain for Shyvana. But she knew otherwise because hidden deep within that sneer, was something else, an inner fire of lust and need.
Outside Shyvana did not change but inside her heart sang and her body warmed.
"After the fight." Shyvana spat, before turning and leaving.
The Noxians and surrounding Demacians would percieve it as a threat for Katarina but she knew Cassiopeia recognize it. Anticipation filled the half-dragon as she stalked off.

Ironclad Unicorn

12-25-2011

Part 3:

"Shyvana what are you doing?" Jarvan asked after her 3rd respawn.
Shyvana panted, the thought of Urgot's acid charges still fresh in her mind despite her "rebirth."
"I-I don't know." She said breathlessly. "I can't focus." She closed her eyes in frustration. "My lord I afraid I'm letting you down today..."
Jarvan let out a quick breathe and kneeled down by Shyvana. He placed his hand lightly on her shoulder. "It's ok. We can do this. Demacia is counting on us. Just stay by me and i'll help you." She opened her eyes and looked up to him. She smiled and placed a quick kiss on her nose when no one was looking. "Come dear Shyvana, let us show them the true power of Demacia!"
Shyvana made herself stand up and readied for another beating. It was obvious Demacia would lose this fight. Shyvana wasn't the only one with a poor performance today, her's was just more pronounced because of her usual outstanding abilities. She could feel her summoner's disappointment through the flimsy link they shared. Shaking it off, she became determined.
Nothing will distract me. By the blood of my father, I will slay them all! She repeated these words to herself and slowly her resolve solidified. I can do this!
As the rest of the team respawned next to them, Jarvan held up the Demacian standard. "Rally to me troops! Let us show them how Demacians triumph!"
Again and again he led the assault and again and again they were beaten back. Finally, they were left defending the last turrets to the base. Each one of them demoralized and knowing what the end outcome would be.
"I'll backdoor them." Shyvana announced, determined to redeem herself from her poor performance.
And indeed, she planned on taking their base from behind, but there was an ulterior motive behind her plan. Deep in her mind she felt a calling, some force pulling her into the twisted trees of summoner's rift. It was like a summoner's command, but quieter, subtler.
Jarvan nodded to her. "Be swift Shyvana." Sweat and blood dripped from his brow.
"'I'll come with you." Master Yi said, unsheathing his sword.
"No! You defend and i'll go alone." Shyvana said firmly.
The Wuju master turned his face to her, the lenses on his mask seeming to focus in. After a moment he spoke. "Very well."
Shyvana ran from the top entrance to their base, her lithe body easily dodging in and out of the trees. To the river, she though. I must get to the river. A fevered heat overtook her. The minions parted around her, a few of them giving her strange looks but she ignored them. The fires from her body blasted the enemy ones away. She was so consumed in the need, that she nearly took dragon form. As she closed in on the river, she slowed. A sense of journey's end filled her.
The water splashed up on her ankles as she caught her breath. Surely she would be here...
"I knew you would come for me..."
From between the trees Cassiopeia slithered out.
Shyvana sighed, relief taking over her features. "Cassiopeia..."
The Serpent's Embrace moved slightly to the side, enticing the dragon with half images of her shadowy form. As she moved from the trees Shyvana could see a few scratches and bruises from the match. Guilt flooded Shyvana.
I should be trying to backdoor them... not seeking one of them out...
As if Cassiopeia could read her mind, she looked behind Shyvana. "You know it's useless. There is no hope for Demacian victory today. Enjoy what time you have, while you have it." She dropped her gaze slightly, almost as if ashamed. "I couldn't wait for after the fight."
Shyvana bowed her head. "If we're caught here, now, it would be treason for both of us."
Cassiopeia smiled slyly and cocked her head to the side. "You can say I seduced you, that my deadly cadence controlled you and you were unable to break free from my will. It's a likely enough excuse for the both of us."
"But that would reveal that..."
Cassiopeia laughed. "It's well known to the Noxians that I used to seduce both males and females for my bed. I find no shame in it. As for you... well, you're a confused dragonling, who could blame you for being unable to resist the allure of a creature that's even more warped than you?"
Her words cut Shyvana like a blade through her skin. "What do you want of me?"
"Isn't it obivious?" Cassiopeia said, drawing close until they were nose to nose and lips to lips. "I want you."

Infected Octopus

12-25-2011

Wow Macie, you have really out done yourself.
Again i'm so happy that you are continuing this story
hehe since i've had the luxury of reading to Chapter 6; I can assure you that the way
you are taking this story really fascinating.
It's honestly the best fanfict on LoL i've read.

Your story just isn't about Shyvana's lust and want for Cass,
it's about other champions in the game, and you are making such beautifully constructed
personalities for them. You are honestly bring their History/Lore to life.

Inspiring and an amazing human being, it is my pleasure to call you one of my best
friends, and I can't wait to see what happens in the end.
Does Shyvana and Cass get a happy ending after all?

Señor Sleepy

12-25-2011

It's good, I just hope Renekton appears in your story.

Ironclad Unicorn

12-26-2011

@ Sleepyreader- I plan on bringing in a few other champions aside from the headline two so no worries. I was already thinking of working him into a later chapter, but we'll see. I've never played him either so i'll have to look into his mannerisms a bit. Need to find a renekton player for that >.<

Part 4-

Shyvana last track of time. She lost track of her pain, of her hunger, of her thirst. The new center of her world was a wicked smile on the face of the Serpent's Embrace.
There were little touches, sweet kisses, and murmured words she couldn't understand from Cassiopeia as they laid on the field of Justice. While she was surrounded by the soft skin of her serpent companion's arms and wrapped by the rough sharpness of her scaled tail, all of her regrets suddenly drifted away. There was no guilt and no worry - but she knew that as soon as she left the arms around her she would feel horrible. What she was doing was dangerous, a crime, and a sin against Demacian pride.
"I'm afraid." Shyvana admitted shyly, still unsure what she could and could not tell her purloined lover.
Cassiopeia did not inquire as to what. She stroked Shyvana's head softly. "I stopped being afraid, when I realized that my family no longer owned me."
Shyvana kneeled up on her elbow, detangling herself slightly from the hold. "What do you mean?"
Cassiopeia closed her eyes. "When I was... before my change... my father owned my body heart mind and soul. I was his puppet to pry secrets from the lips of foreign dignitaries. 'At any cost, get the information' he'd say, selling my body to the highest bidder- the bid being their countries intelegence. But I loved my life. I was happy. " She stopped to look at the darkening sky. "When I betrayed the barbarian prince that offered me his sword, I lost my body. I lost my beauty and my grace-"
"I think you're beautiful." Shyvana blurted.
Cassiopeia smiled but continuted, "- and I gained a deadly new weapon. I hated what I had become. I was disgusted by my new looks, hated everything about my new body. It was as if my entire life had come falling in upon my head. -
"When Katarina joined the League, I followed. She and I had never been close friends as children. Where I excelled at subltry and elegance, she excelled at swordplay and death-bringing. But with this new transformation I lost my powers of seduction. Katarina had become the new beauty of the family. I had become a shameful, useless disgrace. I was enraged. I told myself I would follow her to the League, and out-do her."
Cassiopeia dropped her eye lids so they were half-mast. "But summoners are afraid of me. They see the woman half and lust for it, but when their eyes drift below my waist they recoil."
"Summoners!" Shyvana shot up to a full sitting position. "Can they tell what we're doing? Oh gods, we're ruined!"
Cassiopeia chuckled throatily. "Sit down Shyvana. They can't tell what we're doing. They can see us near each other but that is it. For all they know, we're locked in an epic fight."
"For so long?"
Cassiopeia looked to the sky. "Indeed, perhaps it is getting a bit late. I'm surprised 'victory' has not been announced for me yet, and 'defeat' for you. Perhaps you Demacians are as good at defending as you are at kissing."
Shyvana was unsure what to take of the off-compliment. "I, uh..."
Cassiopeia laughed again. "Go back to your family Shyvana. Tell them I stopped you and you injured me so severely you thought you could slay me. Tell them I led you on a long chase and caught you off guard."
"I-I don't know if I can lie to Jarvan." Shyvana said quietly, a blush covering her cheeks.
Cassiopeia gave her a long look. Under her scruntiny Shyvana found herself blushing more deeply. "Indeed." Cassiopeia said finally, shrugging. "Then tell him the truth."
"I can't. Are you insane?" Shyvana whispered.
Cassiopeia turned her back to Shyvana and began her ascent to the Noxian side of the field. "I care not what you tell him Halfling. I'm used to lying, especially to my family."
"Aren't you loyal to Noxus though?"
Cassiopeia stopped and looked back to her. "Of course I am, but I'm loyal to myself first and foremost."
With those parting words she vanished into the treeline, leaving Shyvana more confused than she'd ever felt before.

ElTronko

12-26-2011

Moar

Ironclad Unicorn

12-26-2011

I'm working on part 5 and 6 right now but I've hit a bit of a rut with one of the characters. I'm hoping one of those two will be free next week so I can play them and get a bit of a feel for them. Any suggestions for how I can improve it? ^^

Ironclad Unicorn

12-26-2011

Part 5~ It's pretty rough, and once again, I've never played Nidalee but I gave it a stab!

Any constructive criticism is always welcome!

To say that Demacia lost the match was quite an understatement. They were rolled, truly and utterly. No one blamed Shyvana except herself.
"If I was focused perhaps it we would have won." She argued, walkin the halls of the League with Jarvan a few days after the incident.
Jarvan shook his head. "A defeat can not be placed on a sole person during a team fight. We all had shortcomings that day." He glanced down at her, "But I am curious, what was distracting you so much?"
Shyvana hid a shameful flush. She had used the lie Cassiopeia had concocted for her. "I'm not sure My Lord. My mind was just not where I needed it."
"Indeed, often my head is not where I want it either."
Shyvana looked up to him quickly, trying to catch if his words were a double entrande. If it was, his face gave no indication. "Yes, My Lord," she mumbled quietly.
Jarvan's arm wrapped around her protectively. "Next fight I will make sure to protect you more closely- unless you think that i'll distract you more?"
Shyvana coughed. "Ah, perhaps it is best if we seperate during such an occasion."
Jarvan nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I have been told more than once that my battle cries can be distracting."
As he continued to prattle on, Shyvana found her mind wondering. It had been days since she had laid as an equal in the embrace of Cassiopeia. She itched to return to the Serpent's embrace.
I feel like a tonic addict that's had his tonic removed, she thought with equal parts irritation and amusement.
"It's cold." Shyvana announced suddenly, the chill cutting between the haze she surrounded herself in to ignore Jarvan.
Jarvan paused and looked out the window. "Yes, winter is approaching." He grimaced slightly. "Armor is especially unpleasant in the cold."
Shyvana stared out the window. The red and gold of the leaves reminded her of the gold and rubies that adorned the head of a certain Noxian princess.
"How had I missed the seasons changing?" She wondering aloud.
Jarvan gave her a rogue grin. "Perhaps we're all just wishing it was spring. Connection of all life and what not."
Shyvana grimaced. "Oh yes. As one of the few of my kind I love to be reminded of my lonliness in spring."
Jarvan blinked, surprised at her sour tone. "I didn't mean it like that Shyvana. Besides, you're not alone."
Shyvana shook off his arm roughly. "If you'll excuse me milord. I find that I must be somewhere."
Jarvan grabbed her as she tried to dash off. "Shyvana did I say something to upset you? I didn't mean it I swear. You know how I feel for you." He added softly.
"No milord, I don't."Shyvana snapped. "How exactly do you feel for me? Am I a neat little freak for you to play with? Some exotic pet to dream of ****ing but never quite good enough for you to get close to? What am I to you Jarvan the fourth, crown prince of Demacia?"
Jarvan looked taken aback. Shyvana's coarse words and harsh tone took him from surprise. "Shyvana..." He pulled her into his arms and ignored her struggles.
Shyvana froze, making her body completely stiff. Anger radiated from her. "Let me go Jarvan."
"You're not alone Shyvana." he whispered softly, speaking into her hair. "I feel for you as a Prince should not feel for one of his captains. As a man should not feel for a woman that isn't his."
Shyana buried her head into his chest. "I'm nothing Jarvan. I'm a freak."
Jarvan pat her head. "You're not a freak Shyvana. You're a perfectly natural, beautiful woman- a creation of love between a dragon and woman. You're not a freak. You're not like that Noxian Princess- Katarina's sister."
Shyvana shot from his arms faster than a bolt from Ashe's bow. Her hand lashed out, smacking sharply onto Jarvan's cheek. He jerked back, startled and offended. He opened his mouth to make some protest but Shyvana turned on heel. Before he could from any words she left.
~~~
Shyvana stalked and prowled the halls of the League of hours. Demacian dignitaries and champions walked past, waving and smiling. Apparently word of her outburst against Jarvan hadn't gotten out yet.
It better not. She thought. It was a personal fight. I'm not even sure why I lashed out...
Shyvana found herself jogging the trees through the Twisted Treeline. She paced back and forth with her mind seeming to take a life of its own.
I hate thinking, Shyvana thought wryly.
From the corner of her eyes she spotted a well camoflaged woman. She spun on heel. "Nidalee!"
"For a moment, I was wondering who could make so much noise in a forest. Of course it would be a dragon!"
Shyvana relaxed, "You startled me. I feared I would have to fight off some feral beast."
Nidalee grinned, showing rows of teeth, "Feral beast, yes. But surely no threat to friends." She got up from her position on the ground and grasped Shyvana's upper arm. "What brings you to my humble abode Half-Dragon."
Shyvana winced. "Please, Shyvana is good enough." Half-dragon was too close to a name another called her.
Nidalee cocked her head to the side. "What ails you Shyvana?"
Shyvana barked a laugh. "Is it so obvious that something is wrong?"
Straddling a fallen treetrunk and laying her spear across her lap, Nidalee shook her head. "Perhaps to the ignorant humans- no. You forget I can smell your emotions on you."
Silence lapsed between the two of them. Unlike the humans she spent her time with, Nidalee did not mind when Shyvana was quiet. The silence was nothing to her. Perhaps because no silence was ever truly silent. The forest always sang with the sounds of life, even if the human ear could not pick up on it.
"Do you consider yourself a freak?" Shyvana finally asked, interupting the quiet with her query.
Nidalee cocked her head to the side. "Of course not. Why would I?"
"We're different, you and I- from them." Shyvana gestured to the League with her head. "They judge us."
Nidalee guffawed. "Then let them! I care not for human sanctions and rules. If they find me a freak, good- perhaps it will keep them away more often!"
"But what about your friends?"
"Do you think I'm a freak?" Nidalee questioned.
"Of course not."
"Then why should I?"
"It's not that simple." Shyvana said in frustration. "We're natural. What about..." Her voice trailed off.
Nidalee stood up. "What about Cassiopeia?"
"How'd you know?" Shyvana said softly into the wind.
"You smell like snake. Great serpent skin, gives off a musk." Nidalee answered.
"Yes," Shyvana said. SHe too had smelled it on Cassiopeia. It was a sharp smell that intoxicated her and frightened her at once. It smelled stale and warm and like earth with an under scent of beast. "But I've bathed since our last, encounter."
Nidalee shook her head. "It clings to the skin. It becomes part of you once you fully embrace it. Your smell is sharp and crisp, like fire and spruce needles. I've noticed the Noxian carried your scent with her as of late."
Shyvana covered her head with her hands. "I'm so lost Nidalee."
The cougar approached her slowly and wrapped the younger woman in her arms. "Despite her magical transformation, I do not believe Cassiopeia is a freak. And even if I did, what does it matter? Do you think she's a freak?"
"Yes," Shyvana said forcefully, "But I don't care. To me she isn't the 'Noxian freak'. She's just, herself."
Nidalee forced Shyvana to look into her eyes. "Then why are you lost little one?"

medikonroids

12-26-2011

nice
keep posting more plz

1234511 ... 23