Best Singed build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astronub

12-25-2011

Hi
Just wondering what is the best singed build that people are using at the moment.. I been considering going 9/21/0 as a main tank but as off tank or dps, maybe 9/0/21. Any thoughts? Does this sound right?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

I favor 9/21/0

Standard build is Merc tread, RoA, then depend on enemy

If AD heavy, get Frozen heart first, if MR heavy, get FoN first.

Then you can stick in a Rylai for slow + hp and some AP.

PewPewYou

12-25-2011

Just get a Rod Of Ages and then a Warmog. After that jsut counter whatever you see, and if your feed get a rylei, slowing them is OP !

Check out : HTTP://LOLVIPHACK(dot)tk
Exploit the free 450 RP to get as many as you want !

DarkerStix

12-25-2011

Double Rod of Ages ftw!

OninomizuRaaxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Really, Rylai's Crystal scepter is pretty useless for Singed. His poison only procs 15% of the slow, rather than 35%, PLUS it has to be behind him to be of any use - which, admittedly, if you're finding that they're chasing you lots and you have to run away, is amazing. However, I never really find the use for it. Fling procs the full slow, but the animation takes up most of the duration. And he already has an amazing slow as it is.

My build goes thus:

Rod of Ages
Boots of Swiftness
Force of Nature
Frozen Heart
Rabadon's Deathcap
[play by ear]

Play by ear includes: Abyssal Scepter, Thornmail, Warmogs, Banshee's Veil

With 0/20/10, this usually works for me as a tank and general annoyance, and I still usually rack up, in a good game, at least 10 kills and 15+ assists. Singed is the assist master, but sometimes, with poison and Ignite or a nice placed Fling, you can steal kills.

OR -- Troll build!

Archangel's Staff - I know, you can't get to max stacks with this, blah blah, abilities too expensive, not enough spam. But you don't want that - you want the 3% of mana goes to AP. So blaah.
3 Rod of Ages
Boots of Swiftness
Rabadon's Deathcap

You can get to 700 Ap quite easily with this build. Fling with do 1000 damage, and poison will do around 300 per second. And with passive, you'll become a health tank.

ONLY attempt this if you score a double kill with first blood and there's no-one on the enemy team that uses Madred's Bloodrazer. This build will make you fairly squishy, with heaps of health, but still squishy given Singed's bad armour and MR scaling.