Do you like the new Champion Select Music?

Yes 31 86.11%
No 5 13.89%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

The new Champion Selection Audio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facelift

07-13-2010

I don't know if anyone likes the new Audio when you get in Champion Select, but I hate it... I like the old one with what sounds like a War Horn at the begining followed by an Epic Drum Roll. The new one sounds plain and dull... I hope many agree with me and follow up on my post. And I'm sure a lot of you have it turned off -_- but take some time and turn the audio back on and listen to the new music, and compare it to when you had the audio on.

Vacazar

07-13-2010

i prefer the new audio to the old one. those drums were quite catchy but they became annoying after a few weeks. the new music isn't as noisy as the old one so you can still talk to your friends while being in champion selection.

Andrewsm

07-13-2010

It only turns on when its your turn to pick a champion. To me, thats really dumb

Azurien

07-14-2010

I love the new one, the drums were getting annoying like hell, specially since either u turnd everything down or listen to the drums.

I say its a nice change.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

07-14-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewsm View Post
It only turns on when its your turn to pick a champion. To me, thats really dumb
Are you saying that the music is playing only when it's your turn to pick? Please let me know, as this means there's a bug in the system, it should play the entire time you are in champion select.

Glad most of you are enjoying the new music!

Gibbilo

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Are you saying that the music is playing only when it's your turn to pick? Please let me know, as this means there's a bug in the system, it should play the entire time you are in champion select.

I think the new music is the best!

seth2113

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post

I confirm your quote, only when the first champ is picked i think.

100% sure it doesn't play from the beggining.

Facelift

07-14-2010

I'm surprised a lot of people like the new audio, I guess I gotta get use to it. The old sound was the best, you could turn it down in the Options menu on your summoners page. If only there was an options in the menu where I could choose which sound I'd like to here I'll dream on. Good to see other peoples point of views.

durpado

07-14-2010

Just thought I'd pop in this thread and say that I love the new epic music when picking. Nice one Riot.

sukiyaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Is there anyway we can download the champion select music? I really like it and it would be fun to listen to while playing or doing other things.