Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnects in game/start of team fights LOL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

01-10-2012

Quote:
FuzzBucketeer:
Judging by the date of posts, your playing using Windows on your mac right? I'm running widows via bootcamp, when i started i never had issues. recently ive started crashing about 1 of 4 or 3 games?? sometimes its a straight crash, and sometimes the graphics mess up first everything detailed just turns into basic black squares. either way its increasing in frequency. So you arent alone. :/

there's almost no one here on bootcamp. we usually send those to the H&S forums, this forum is for the OS X client (and some Linux guys, if they want to show up).

ScorchedEclipse

03-15-2014

I've been having problems with my LoL when playing on Mac before but nothing as aggravating as tonight.

I played two games. The first of which had me at the "reconnecting" state about maybe 5-10 times in the first 5 minutes. Oddly enough after that first 5 minutes, it played fine but it didn't really matter considering I fed the entire team.

2nd match I had pretty much had the same problem. I played aram and whenever I was initiating a team fight, was a tank, I would go to reconnect and would continue walking towards THEIR base. This kept happening for the first 10 minutes.

Could someone, for the love of God, please help me with this? It was bearable before but this is just freaking ridiculous...

Indrâugnir

03-15-2014

Experiencing similar issues as the above post, however my disconnects seem to happen throughout the game not just early on. The attempting to reconnect sign pops up for a period of about ten seconds and happens 5-6 times maybe more throughout the game. I dont have firewalls or antivirus stuff up and my software is all up to date. I'm running on Maverick as well. I also tried repairing the client to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated, but the issue seems to have something to do with the maintenance that was performed on the chat service last night while I was playing. I say this because before the maintenance I was fine, but after it has had these problems every game. Hope this helps.

ScorchedEclipse

03-15-2014

Since Indr has attempted to do things to fix the problem to no avail, I'm assuming I have less luck with this as of now then xD