Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[question] veigar vs kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drivec

10-07-2009

any tips on fighting a kassadin with vergar.

just seems really hard.

it normaly gos like this.

i get silenced teleported on slowed.
i get a chance to stun but it last for 2 seconds which her slow last for 3.

she then teleports back on to me and silences again. and it normaly dont take long to die vs this unless i am not super close to the tower.

but even then i get tower dived.

some ppl suggest fighting back but her magic resist starts out pretty high and she has the 15% aborbs thing that makes her attack faster which just makes me die faster.

even with flash i never get away.

Nikon

10-07-2009

Make some magic resist items, get some health. If you can survive the duration of a silence you should be able to stun bomb nuke then throw ult and it's a dead Kassadin. You really only get one chance because he can teleport away.

Lollerman

10-07-2009

She's more like a he.

Grabbing a Banshees works well, since the only thing that works on it is Null Sphere, and it'll block that for you, leaving you free to cast spells for the duration of Null Sphere's cool down.

As a general rule of thumb however, spell-dependant champions shouldn't go toe-to-toe with Kassadin, as he's kind of an anti-mage. Unless you've got lots of disables at your disposal, it's best to steer clear of Kass.

If you want to escape, try casting Event Horizon after the slow has worn off (and maybe after a Rift Walk).

drivec

10-07-2009

most the kassadin's i play against have clense.

mermin

10-07-2009

wow if kassadin was a woman.. with that kind of voice...
/nightmares

Danulas

10-07-2009

There will be champions that are naturally good against some and bad against others.

Rokudan

Recruiter

10-08-2009

Exhaust.