Penta kill Champian?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stardust Hope

12-28-2011

have pentaed 7 times as nid alone... so funny O_o literaly string them across teh whole map as i chase then finaly get a penta under they enemy double turrets... its always funny

exo521

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Ive done it with Brand and Akali so far, A unfocused vayne could do it as well as any fed ad carry for that matter

1scythe1

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by folderpaper View Post
Depends on how well you play a character and how well you position in a team fight PLUS your role on the team, you can't expect to get a pentakill by just grabbing a champion. :P

Which I suspect is what the OP is trying to do.

Chogull

12-29-2011

Pentakills are rare. Ive seen Brand, Gragas and KogMaw get pentakills in game in the past.

Surgeonlol

12-29-2011

Ap yi
/thread

cj16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

kat

La Kracken

12-29-2011

I've gotten four pentas and more quadras than I can remember as Akali. Her burst plus her mobility makes it pretty hard not to get last hits. Just watch enemy health bars in team fights and don't get focused. Pretty easy if you're team is decent.

ThePsyborg

12-29-2011

Played Taric in ranked because I was last pick. Got my Graves super fed. He penta'd midgame. I felt unjustifiably badass.

Ømicron

12-29-2011

I've gotten a few pentakills on karthus before. Most of the kills come from Defile/Lasy Waste Spam.

Requiem is only really good for picking someone off if they decided to gtfo after they realized you were going to destroy them anyway.

WayneKingftw

12-30-2011

Singed with his global taunt passive.