To heavy to carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aidslol

01-06-2012

IF you don't wanna read all this here is a summary: usually play AD carry or jungle, Go positive most games,going to Win game but then lose because team is dumb, has "rambo" players that throw the game. don't know what i can do about it.

so i have been playing League since pre season 1 like way before. anywho, i think i have the game down pretty well, i read guides watch streams videos etc. i have played every postion(like everybody else) and almost every character, so i think i have a pretty good understanding of how the game and characters work.

Although, i have been playing since Pre-season 1 i still have trouble finding Good teammates. i used to play Mid all the time was my best postion. but everytime i get into a ranked game you get people who "call positions" and complain they hate when people "fail" that position, only to find out in the game.. they "fail". It's getting harder and harder to "carry" my team i usually go positive on whatever i play, which is usually jungler or AD carry nowadays. but, even though i have the best score on my team, my team disregards my advice to "fall back" or "push a lane" or "initiate" i can't carry a team when you get bad initiates or your team is in a bad spot. i've lost countless games due to "rambo" style players trying to initiate and hoping the team follows and doesn't fail. that works about 50% of the time if the other team doesn't pay attention to who is where cause they are trying to kill that one person.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sealzilla

01-06-2012

Its like impossible not to have a positive score if your the jungler or carry doesnt mean anything try playing a different roll such as tank your much more likly if your as good as you say to win matches if you can save your "stupid" team mates