[BPCC champion concept] Zuki, the Zaun Package Boy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ModelT

12-25-2011

Officially closing this thread down and opening a new thread that doesn't have the contest header.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32804471

Miffed Sheep

12-26-2011

I actually really like this concept, especially the bounce effect you've got going on with his Q. I envision him activating his ult, dashing down and bouncing up to hit a champ, dropping a package along the way (if at all possible) and them having at his target. My only suggestion so far, though, would be to give him a little more incentive to get in there. As while he may be able to chase, it seems like, even without numbers, the amount of damage he would put out wouldn't be too high. I ono, just first impressions. Like it so far though, and good luck in the contest.

ModelT

12-26-2011

I know what you mean, but that's kind of the point. He's fast, so kiting, baiting, etc are his strong points. Also, two things to consider.
1) Bouncing for multiple hits on enemies near turrets and in the jungle, making Turret dives easy (Two hit bounce off of a turret and on your way home already). Also, checking the bushes made easy.
2) I will probably have a reasonably low Cool Down on Power Slide as well as a good base damage.
Q and his ult are his bread and butter. The packages are nice, but for map awareness and the debuff. That being the main reason I have all of his abilities scale off of AP.

UPDATE
I threw in two little bits of errata on Q and W, involving multiple hits on Q and use of W during Q.

blubberytexas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

The Lore was pretty good but lacking in detail. I got a little lost and am still unsure what happened but otherwise keep it up, good ****.

FelixKam

12-28-2011

The contest is going to start soon! And the lore really is quite nice, he seems a bit too lost though. Everybody know the League of Legends!

ModelT

01-03-2012

UPDATE
Less of an edit, more of an overhaul.
- All moves have real numbers for damage, range, cost, cool downs, etc.
- Completely overhauled E and Ultimate moves, as well as passive.

A few notes on the side: I had some tell me that he doesn't seem heroic, or awesome, or anything similar to the standard champ in the League. He isn't supposed to be a hero. His is more of a whimsical back story, adding some crazy odd flavor to League in general. Karthus currently has my favorite back story, and I enjoy the idea of somebody able to just "waltz" into the league on accident.

Thanks for the input so far (Keep in mind also, that I had another thread opened on the same champion, is now closed)

FelixKam

01-06-2012

You have passed round 1.

Don't like the permanent tenacity though...

FelixKam

01-16-2012

You have passed round 2.

Advice:
Scrap the permanent, stacking tenacity. You could have a 58% reduction in the timer for all snares and stuns, right there.

Not Alan

01-25-2012

He still needs numbers for his basic stats.

Passive: Strong. Possibly too strong, but I actually think it might be OK. Irelia's has the potential to be stronger, after all.

Q: Not really a fan of a movespeed ratio, but... I guess it would work? It's getting late and I don't really want to figure out how much MS he can build up with boots and PD/FoN/Trinity Force/what have you. The cooldown could probably be shorter than it is.

W: Might be neat if the arming time was reduced or even eliminated if used during Q. The 10 second wait is too long, I think. I would say 5 seconds maximum (keep in mind that Zilean's bomb is only 4 seconds and doesn't have a reveal attached to it). The cooldown could be lowered a little, again.

E: Stealth duration should be lowered a bunch. Even though it's probably still a long way off, there IS a stealth remake in the works. Your stealth is long enough that your champ would have to be statistically nerfed the same way Eve and Twitch were or else Zuki would pubstomp way too hard. Is it safe to assume that attacking or using abilities would break the stealth?

I think the skillshot clone is already a neat enough concept on its own -- no need to throw in stealth. But if you do, it should be on the order of Shaco's stealth.

R: The passive part is kind of underwhelming, but giving a substantial MS boost would be getting dangerously close to OP. 5/10/15 would be OK, I think. Fully ranked, it would put your champ at 335 MS (assuming 320 for base) which is 5 more than Master Yi. Seems reasonable since it's the ult.

But given the name "Mach Speeds", I think it would be better if there was no passive MS increase but just a nice big MS buff for the duration of the active. That's getting a little close to Master Yi's passive though (then again, the "no slow" bit is already classic Yi). I think the CD on this one could be lowered as well.

The "fire trail" sounds like it's closer to Shyvana's dragon form Burnout than Singed's poison. Singed's poison continues to damage for some time after leaving the trail.

Lore: Amusing, but not quite fitting. The champs always have some reason for being in the league. They either want to be there or they are forced to be there. You don't just wander into the League and get accepted without even knowing about it! League judgements and all...

Overall: Q and W are pretty neat, but they would be neater with my suggestion (instant arming if W cast during Q).

E and R could use some more tweaking, I think.

There needs to be some lower CD abilities, especially for an AP-scaling champ. Are the high CDs why you say he should be an AD champ? Maybe you should replace the AP scaling with AD scaling. As is, not sure why you don't have trinity force in your recommended items list.

FelixKam

01-26-2012

You have passed round 3.

You'll need to finalize your stat numbers soon.