Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue Noisik

12-25-2011

Account suspended I dont know why. Waiting response, Thanks.

NecroticBinder

12-25-2011

Doubtful that you'll get one. If you got banned by the LeaverBuster system then it's because you left/afked in far to many games. If you were banned by the tribunal it's most likely because you violated the summoner's code (Don't be an ass and your fine.) If you were banned for some other reason then it would be direct intervention by a Riot Employee.

Waxdec

12-25-2011

You aren't gonna get one.

Just continue trolling, you're gonna get banned whether you stop or not.

Blue Noisik

12-25-2011

I never leave or stay afk in anny game I got all replays of them, because I always recording. I dont need to pay for trolls fake report. take off the suspended thanks.

NecroticBinder

12-25-2011

Quote:
Blue Noisik:
I never leave or stay afk in anny game I got all replays of them, because I always recording. I dont need to pay for trolls fake report. take off the suspended thanks.

Yes well, the replays you provide will most likely be biased in your favor and we can't validate they are all the games you played. Besides, every person who's been banned believes they didn't do anything wrong. You didn't get falsely suspended.

Blue Noisik

12-25-2011

I play this game for 6 months or more and never get anny report or got annyone leave or disconnect. A just when riot goin to give free riot points to nice summoners I get suspended? jajaja

Nothing more to say, whether it is all about.

NecroticBinder

12-25-2011

Quote:
Blue Noisik:
I play this game for 6 months or more and never get anny report or got annyone leave or disconnect. A just when riot goin to give free riot points to nice summoners I get suspended? jajaja

Nothing more to say, whether it is all about.

You don't know if you didn't get reported. Which you did since you ended up in the tribunal.

llDeathCowll

12-25-2011

He doesn't have any disconnects, Based on your posts, I'd guess that you were suspended for negative attitude. Do you often call your teammates noob, or even your enemy?

Blue Noisik

12-25-2011

Quote:
Methelod:
You don't know if you didn't get reported. Which you did since you ended up in the tribunal.

I say I dont know why because I dont do annything wrong.. so this is faked or anything.

And I need to know perfectly whats I do wrong, with proves or whatever its it about. I well waiting the perfectly response. Thanks.

zydoll

12-25-2011

You'd be better off submitting a support ticket. Reds rarely make an appearance in "i'm innocent!" threads, and when they do, it's never good for the person who made the thread. Submit a ticket, be polite, explain the situation, and be prepared to do so multiple times. And you still may not get a response with the information you're looking for. There's something about a privacy policy that restricts them from giving out all the information.