@Elo Hell@

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drakkar77

12-25-2011

Simple
1. To acces to "Rank" system-games players must have above 450+ normal victories - (in Classic Game style)

Why? simple more than 80% above 130 wins go to rank-games without knowing game mechanics.
Its a shout from ppl stuck in elo hell, i beg you do something about this, the comunity in that elo is just worst than anything you can imagine.

Shinamou

12-25-2011

*free bump*

I'm with this idea, level thirty is too quick and easy to get to. People don't thoroughly learn the game from levels one to thirty; rather the next couple hundred games after level thirty.

MercuryBlue

12-25-2011

I don't think that this is the best idea just because there are some people out there (like me) who have been playing the game for a while and are very good with specific champs/classes and don't have 450+ wins. Additionally, there are still many many bad players out there with more than 450 wins.

I just think that there should be ELO impact for negative reports on a player... that way people who troll or are reported often will get forced into lower ELO brackets. I'm sick and tired of getting trolled...

CrippledUnicorn9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

QQ

Naveronasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

OR: Alternative solution.....

Match players ranked below 1200 by the number of games played + elo..... players serious about ranked will stick around longer, eventually you can get out.

Sunny D Magnum

12-25-2011

I don't really think this solves anything, there are people with 1000 wins that still have no idea what they're doing.

Murg1e

12-25-2011

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Ringcycle

12-26-2011

From experience, having 450+ victories in normal would not help anyone. I played ranked shortly after hitting lvl 30 in order to learn how to play better. Yes, I dropped down to 900elo, but the elo loss motivated me to get better and strive for 1250elo. Currently, 1208.

CrippledUnicorn9

12-26-2011

If you are that pro, you should be able to carry. We all get crappy matches, but at least admit that in 90% of the matches you lost, there was at least one mistake you made (focus, timing, misclick, placement, not pinging for help, not last hitting, towerdiving, expecting a gank even though you push your lane too far and don't ask for one, not planning ahead, not calling mias, doing damage just to damage, failing to buy wards, being a jerk to your team, so they don't listen to you) that directly, or indirectly, cost you the game.

The Mäd Pätter

12-27-2011

I have 180 wins or so.
Watch countless streams, tournament play, I rewatch all my games to see my mistakes, and know how high level play works.
I constantly ward (especially as support) and when i add a new champ to my roster i spend hours checking out builds and trying them out in normal before I actually use that champion in ranked.

I know players with over 400-500 wins who still think warding is a waste of gold and they never run away from a fight.

So overall this idea is kind of pointless, you'll never be able to forge players to get good, 90% of the people in this game are going to take the laziest way out. If you say "oh you need a ton of wins" they'll just use high AD carry teams against people in normal and try to push out those wins easily running the highest tiered and feared champs available which would only make things worse when they not only suck, but the only champs they're good with are constantly banned.