This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
@orchideeFalco

Hes op because of the fact as i saw someone post it in another thread, was trynd is a charater that you need to be on his ass the whole game, like if he goes to jungle, you go to jungle, he goes bottom lane to farm that lane, you go bottom lane to harrass. because if he gains 3lvls + on say your offtank that builds that item, it wont make a difference.

Theres no other champion that becomes more unstopable when left unchecked. I also read in another post (in a 5vs5) but none the less was saying how single handedly carried his whole team and won the game(in a tourny) and these werent scrub team they v.s.ed either

When i explained everything in this post it was based off ingame play, there has been posts on how just his skills alone with the math behind them proved it was op, aka his slow and ad reducer.

~i just thought of a good nerf for trynd, leave everything the same on him but make it so his spin cant spin through walls~ this would punish him if he was over extended, and punish him if he stays to long in a teamfight.

If an Ahri is +3 levels on you thats GG. Or Lee sin, Xin Zhao, Singed, rammus, sona, graves, alistar hell any char 3 levels on u thats GG.

Bad nerf is bad.

And btw I would trade undying rage for Yi's ult also.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2011

Quote:
If an Ahri is +3 levels on you thats GG. Or Lee sin, Xin Zhao, Singed, rammus, sona, graves, alistar hell any char 3 levels on u thats GG.

Bad nerf is bad.

And btw I would trade undying rage for Yi's ult also.
trust me you wouldnt want yi's ulti instead trynd players NEED, that ulti. Trynd is like yi basically but yi doesnt have that 5sec ulti which is why hes really not a good choice because of the squishiness, its so easy to burst a yi and kill him or have him run away after 1 hit.

id rather vs mostly any other champ 3lvls+ then trynd because of the fact of his slow/ad reducer, not to mention his crits.

in a way he does what a pure dmg/crit GP cant do, build all dmg and crit and lifesteal. the reason gp isnt op is because hes so squishy he NEEDS to build defensive items for him to be able to survive because if he goes all dmg sure he can crit for half your hp but hes squishy as hell. Trynd on the other hand can build ALL offensive items because of his ulti.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
trust me you wouldnt want yi's ulti instead trynd players NEED, that ulti. Trynd is like yi basically but yi doesnt have that 5sec ulti which is why hes really not a good choice because of the squishiness, its so easy to burst a yi and kill him or have him run away after 1 hit.

id rather vs mostly any other champ 3lvls+ then trynd because of the fact of his slow/ad reducer, not to mention his crits.

in a way he does what a pure dmg/crit GP cant do, build all dmg and crit and lifesteal. the reason gp isnt op is because hes so squishy he NEEDS to build defensive items for him to be able to survive because if he goes all dmg sure he can crit for half your hp but hes squishy as hell. Trynd on the other hand can build ALL offensive items because of his ulti.

I use like undying rage about 3-4 times a game last 5 games I played and most of them I do not even go to 1hp anyways because I know how to engage but I get a lot of people slow me then flash away that if only I had yi's ult I could catch them or when I use my ult to escape I get cced then die and Yi can easily escape.


GP beats tryndamre in a 1v1 fight and also builds up a hell of a lot faster the reason GP is not OP is because he has very little escape but his healing/remvoe debuff skill is imbalanced.

Tryndamre is stopped by literally just any single one of these champs
Xerath, Singed, Skarner, Morgana, Graves, Ryze, Kennen, Rumble, Karthus, Caitlyn, Ahri, Galio, Gragas, Tristana, Kog’Maw, Rammus, Cassiopeia, Sona, Vayne, Yorick, Soraka, Alistar, Udyr, Irelia, Zilean

Those are just some champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2011

Quote:
I use like undying rage about 3-4 times a game last 5 games I played and most of them I do not even go to 1hp anyways because I know how to engage but I get a lot of people slow me then flash away that if only I had yi's ult I could catch them or when I use my ult to escape I get cced then die and Yi can easily escape.
Why dont you play yi then ? because hes not as op as trynd and requires you to actually play using some sort of brain instead of,

~let me over extend and push wave and use my *get out of free jail spin* to run away*~ now that wasnt meant to be offensive but trynd doesnt get punished for bad gameplay involving weather or not to push or not because he can spin through most walls on tt.

and again ill also go back to my theory, people that play only trynd (you) and people that play 24/7 premade dont think hes overpowered because the fact is, trynd players most of the time suck using any other charater(ive seen many trynd players have all wins as trynd but as soon as they play someone thats not considered op they go 0/10, 1/18 and this seems to be true for ALL trynd players ive looked up, also again not trying to be mean but ive seen your scores with ahri in 3vs3 and going 0/10 and 0/8 kinda proves it) Premade teams dont think hes op because they know how to focus him and what to do and how to use there spells on him while focusing the other members of the team, but they dont realize thast why hes op, you shouldnt need to focus ALL your spells on him, thats the definition of op right there. like what happens if they have a burst champion thats dealing tons of dmg, you can either exhaust them and have trynd tear you apart or exhaust trynd and get bursted .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
Why dont you play yi then ? because hes not as op as trynd and requires you to actually play using some sort of brain instead of,
Yi takes less skill yo use his R is a get out of jail free card Tryndamre is like a get out of paying fine free card

I use tryndamre for 2 reason only because he has a slow and a spinning slash I would use Yi except he is not as good chase but I love yi's turret diving skills.

If I had the IP to buy cait on this account I would play here every time she is free I destroy with her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-01-2012

Quote:
Yi takes less skill yo use his R is a get out of jail free card Tryndamre is like a get out of paying fine free card
my challenge to you bro, play 10games with him if he has *less skill* then you should have no problem. i think your going to find out your all talk and no action. because unlike trynd, yi uses mana, and if he gets stunned hes either dad or has to go back to base, he cant just head to jungle and farm up and heal like trynd. and i think its funny you refer to yi's ulti as a get out of free card when the only thing it does is he cant be slowed it doesnt block stuns or anything else and cant be used during silence like trynd ulti, compared to your ulti and spin its like ROFL cant kill me i got me my op get out of free cards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kize

Senior Member

01-01-2012

burst damage counters him, too. denying him farm, counter jungling, etc all works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-01-2012

people are still missing the point of this post, burst, denying farm, counter jungling counters EVERY champion not just trynd, in no way of saying how X champion counters Y champion doesnt mean Y champion isnt op just shows he has counters. Every champion has counters thats part of the game so by saying Y champion isnt op because he has counters means nothing.

Hes op because of the fact if you dont have a counter champion for him your screwed, because you CANT counter him in items. (anyone that says they can, I challenge them to play a non-counter of trynd and buy ninja tabi, and thornmail and record it) You can how ever counter EVERY other champion(make them bearable to VS) by buying items. Example if your vsing a malz and ww you buy a qss to counter there ultis, or buying a veil against hard cc champs it counters them and it Works and you dont have to spend like 7k gold on it either. For trynd you need a frozen heart to make him bearable thats over 3k gold and only gives mana and def, which if theres ap on his team does nothing for them they will tear you apart. with a qss to counter ww/malz you get a free cc remove and mresist, which is helpful agaist almost every champ, or say a veil that gives hp/mana, a nice passive per lvl up, mresist and a cc block.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

Senior Member

01-01-2012

.. just play mord every game then. Tyrn crits u u take no damage because u have charged ur passive.

oh and master yi is surprisingly a good counter tyrn ults u meditate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ottoawesome

Member

01-01-2012

Just the fact that we need to "counter" tryn shows there's something wrong.

I don't find Tryn op, but i do find 1 problem with him. his ult lasts too long.