This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
i challenge you to use a non-counter pick of trynd, rammus,ryze, ect and build omen and frozen heart and vs a trynd and record it and see how many wins you get. because my arguement still stands. build all defense with no offfensive, they will ignore you and target your teammates first and when hes fed to the point he doesnt give a **** he will few shot k.o you too without a problem. becuase remember by the time you build your "counter items" you'll be in mid-late game
I only have these champions that I can use

Garen, Ahri, Tryndamre, Sivir, Sion, Alistar, Tristana

I can beat Try with any of these 5.

Sion, Ali and Trist kinda rape Tryndamres so I would have to use Sivir or Garen and I could still win. The biggest problem you have with Tryndamre is that Try counters many squishy ad carries and dies to tanky ad carries and most people only use squishy because they do more damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
@Konvicted

That is why not YOU, but your tank/off tank builds on, or one item each player you know? Of course you shouldn't be building it yourself, because you are the carry.

Also what kind of argument is that, that Trynda is feeding off of your teammates when you destroy him top? That doesn't mean Trynda is OP, it means your team sucks and doesn't know how to properly fight him.

Bottom fact, he is only OP if you want him to be, if you suck, he wins, If your team sucks, he wins, If you solo queue, he wins due to no team work etc etc.
^

Here is a tier list from | Barricade |

Quote:
Tryndamere is a champion I have had a love – hate relationship with in terms of viability, and I get the feeling that many other players agree. He has one of the highest potentials in the game for snowballing and carrying a good supporting team, but also is one of the weaker junglers pre-6 and can fall flat quite easily if kited well. He is a champion that will win if you are more skilled, lose if you are less skilled, and will do “meh” if you are equally skilled with your opponents.
http://www.lolreport.com/2011/11/i-barricade-is-3v3-tier-list/

Do you notice something every single Tier 1 & 2 Champ can destroy Tryndamre

If you are losing to Try that is your fault. Tryndamre was made a a n00b slayer he will only kill those worse then you but oh boy does he kill them.

Here is the new tier list
http://www.lolreport.com/2011/12/elementzs-draft-mode-tier-list-ahri-era/

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Killerz297 ok use ANY of the charaters youve listed above and play 10matches in tt (no premade) with them and record it because my theory has always been trynd players never says hes op because thats all they have to be considered "good" so yes please play 10 games with the champs you listed above and ill be checking your record to see how well youve been doing. because another thing ive also noticed is that trynd players can only play trynd as soon as they switch to a champ that actually takes skill they lose 90% of the time. and also post all the recordings because i almost willing to bet 20$ you'll vs a trynd that will absolutely rape you even though you say you can "own" with any of the above champions

SoyUnRex

12-29-2011

tryndamere is so op. Come on, he can get 80 crit faster than eating a cupcake. He can slow you, and jump over a wall. He can heal. His ult makes him un-everything, and you cant prevent him to cast it.

Its not the nightmare that they said, I main swain and i hate tryndamere, but when i see one (even in solo queue) just try not to let feed. "ooooh he can kill me so fast at lvl1! D:" ... guy, he is squishy as you, 1 vs 1 he will kill you, try to focus him with your parent and he will die before he can even land a hit.

In early games he does nice dmg but its easy to kill, if you dont want him to farm just STOP PUSHING your lane. Learn to last hit only.

Just like that.

If he does nice until late game... well i hate it so much, thats when he is op. He can dive and get a pair of kills, rage, and jump out... theres not cc that last as long as his ult and if he's good he will jump far away before you can wait to his ult is about to end and kill him.

He is the counter to most of all champs lol... i have seen tryndameres like 6/10/4 being in swain at 15/2/10 and i cant 1 vs 1 him...

MY SOLUTION (to these and other problems): make thornmail counts critical dmg, let trynda's ult to be shutted down with cc, like stun, or silence. Make him back to mana style... for gods sake, at least he wont be able to get blue if theres a nic mage on its team, now that he dont uses dmg ... they said "its for it be balanced"... that was a HUUUUGE BUFF

tryndamere is VERY op. At least in solo. Or in solo queue the game should notice u when the other team choose tryndamere or katarina LOL so you can counter.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
Killerz297 ok use ANY of the charaters youve listed above and play 10matches in tt (no premade) with them and record it because my theory has always been trynd players never says hes op because thats all they have to be considered "good" so yes please play 10 games with the champs you listed above and ill be checking your record to see how well youve been doing. because another thing ive also noticed is that trynd players can only play trynd as soon as they switch to a champ that actually takes skill they lose 90% of the time. and also post all the recordings because i almost willing to bet 20$ you'll vs a trynd that will absolutely rape you even though you say you can "own" with any of the above champions
No premade? ur joking right? If my team had 100 people Tryndamres and we faced 3 people we would lose in non premade people are just too bad to get carried.

Not to mention most premade games I do not even match Tryndamere.

Tier list places Tryndamre mid tier 2 def not OP.
http://www.lolreport.com/2011/12/elementzs-draft-mode-tier-list-ahri-era/

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiikeRex View Post
tryndamere is so op. Come on, he can get 80 crit faster than eating a cupcake. He can slow you, and jump over a wall. He can heal. His ult makes him un-everything, and you cant prevent him to cast it.

Its not the nightmare that they said, I main swain and i hate tryndamere, but when i see one (even in solo queue) just try not to let feed. "ooooh he can kill me so fast at lvl1! D:" ... guy, he is squishy as you, 1 vs 1 he will kill you, try to focus him with your parent and he will die before he can even land a hit.

In early games he does nice dmg but its easy to kill, if you dont want him to farm just STOP PUSHING your lane. Learn to last hit only.

Just like that.

If he does nice until late game... well i hate it so much, thats when he is op. He can dive and get a pair of kills, rage, and jump out... theres not cc that last as long as his ult and if he's good he will jump far away before you can wait to his ult is about to end and kill him.

He is the counter to most of all champs lol... i have seen tryndameres like 6/10/4 being in swain at 15/2/10 and i cant 1 vs 1 him...

MY SOLUTION (to these and other problems): make thornmail counts critical dmg, let trynda's ult to be shutted down with cc, like stun, or silence. Make him back to mana style... for gods sake, at least he wont be able to get blue if theres a nic mage on its team, now that he dont uses dmg ... they said "its for it be balanced"... that was a HUUUUGE BUFF

tryndamere is VERY op. At least in solo. Or in solo queue the game should notice u when the other team choose tryndamere or katarina LOL so you can counter.
Thornamil does coutn crits, And now undying rage is useless with bloodlust nerf.

Konvicted

12-29-2011

Killerz297 so your saying when you play non premade you play trynd because he can carry a fail team, yet you would never not use trynd in a non-premade because you cant win... because you cant counter trynd in items is why most kids have problem with him, not because they are bad

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
Killerz297 so your saying when you play non premade you play trynd because he can carry a fail team, yet you would never not use trynd in a non-premade because you cant win... because you cant counter trynd in items is why most kids have problem with him, not because they are bad
I don't play non premades.

Occasioanly I go in on 2's but always with a friend because randoms always pick tryadnmre and try to kill Jax's/Rammus in 3v1's and lose. Or try to call top lane and suck.

Queen Sejuani

12-30-2011

Nobody cares about Solo q anyways. Get some friends (not meant offensive) and play premades, they are alot more fun anyways.

Konvicted

12-30-2011

@orchideeFalco

Hes op because of the fact as i saw someone post it in another thread, was trynd is a charater that you need to be on his ass the whole game, like if he goes to jungle, you go to jungle, he goes bottom lane to farm that lane, you go bottom lane to harrass. because if he gains 3lvls + on say your offtank that builds that item, it wont make a difference.

Theres no other champion that becomes more unstopable when left unchecked. I also read in another post (in a 5vs5) but none the less was saying how single handedly carried his whole team and won the game(in a tourny) and these werent scrub team they v.s.ed either

When i explained everything in this post it was based off ingame play, there has been posts on how just his skills alone with the math behind them proved it was op, aka his slow and ad reducer.

~i just thought of a good nerf for trynd, leave everything the same on him but make it so his spin cant spin through walls~ this would punish him if he was over extended, and punish him if he stays to long in a teamfight.

IUDream

12-30-2011

a good nuke ulti always gets trynd...
as a lux player, i try and get him below how much my ulti does by harassing him with singularities and light binding, then boom, the laser comes.

P.S. your=/=you're