This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

and for you OrchideeFalco, i wont even take the time to reply to all of your post because its pointless and heres the reason, first off ive looked at your past 10matches (you only play summorers rift) aka trynd is **** on SR because of the extra 2 players and cc you get from them. also from the fact you LEFT your past 2 games. and it seems like you know nothing of TT, because when i said a "tank" builds these items i dont mean a tank like in SR because tt does not use tanks they use off tanks so spending ALL 9k in def items is useless they will just ignore you and destroy your teammates and then focus you. theres been many games when ive seen someone buy all def items and ive litterally ignored them all game to the point i was hitting turrent while they were attacking me thats how unafraid i was of them

*items like frozen heart and tanky items that counter trynd are ONLY useful for the most part on charaters that use them in there build aka Ryze builds frozen heart. *

And do not call me a dumbass because first off i have no problem with trynd he is easily countered with champions which ill say it again just because you can counter a champion with other champion it doesnt mean hes not op it just mean he has counters just like every champion in the game. and before you run off and say *oh your only lvl 12 your a noob* This is my new account i made for the name and most likely a higher elo then you. and if you noticed at all im not complaining on how i dont know to beat him(beacuase i know his counter picks and if i play one its gg for me unless my team just sucks) im complaining that he op from the point that you cant counter him with items fast enough for it to be useful, example you want me to buy 3k items like frozen heart and omen but like you said def alone wont counter him so in a tt were some games are 15mins, so you spend over half the time building 1 item it could be over. and also remember he has 2 other teammates. and if they are ap you are fcked because 9k is the end game gold meaning you'll be getting your non-trynd counter items at the very end so either he will rip you apart or his teammates will or the game will be over before you build the counters

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
this isnt summorers rift, and sion is a counter to trynd. Im not having problem with trynd at all, if i pick a counter its gg, I WIN, but its the fact i always have to play a counter just to make sure which is retarded you should be able to counter with items and atleast have him be manageable.

this was an example, meaning he just destroys first wave (ignoring last hitting) just to hit lvl 2, and you might be able to stop him the first wave but as soon as he gets all 3 skills(from jungle or lane) and if he gets lucky to crit you for 1/3 of your hp its over because you have to head back or play defensively to the point you lose cs.
The thing is about 30% of champs counter tryndamre and 30% get coutners and rest are equal.

Rammus is one of the best characters in 3v3 and he counters tryndamre he is probably the best 3's person to have on your team tanky dps even when building armour with multiple cc's

Jax is a decent char in 3's he cutners tryndamre

Quote:
Originally Posted by I lemonade I View Post
lee sin beat trynd
riven beats trynd
teemo beats trynd
singed beats trynd
zilean beats trynd
garen beats trynd
jarvan beats trynd
gangplank beats trynd
nasus beats trynd
skarner beats trynd

do i need to continue?
And Rammus,Jav Sion, and 50 other champs.

Konvicted

12-27-2011

Quote:
Rammus is one of the best characters in 3v3 and he counters tryndamre he is probably the best 3's person to have on your team tanky dps even when building armour with multiple cc's
heavy ap team instead of ad, gg rammus is just a feeding feast.

and fyi most people on that list are under certain parts they counter trynd, example teemo beats him early game but cant stop him from jungling since he cant jungle til midgame+ and lol at a teemo survive a 200crit + 1 autoattack its gg, not to mention hes squishy his other 2teammates will have a field day. and also most people on the list requires cc, trynd runs with a cleanse and maybe a qss, make you rage hard

Koldheartedjsp

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
this isnt summorers rift, and sion is a counter to trynd. Im not having problem with trynd at all, if i pick a counter its gg, I WIN, but its the fact i always have to play a counter just to make sure which is retarded you should be able to counter with items and atleast have him be manageable.

this was an example, meaning he just destroys first wave (ignoring last hitting) just to hit lvl 2, and you might be able to stop him the first wave but as soon as he gets all 3 skills(from jungle or lane) and if he gets lucky to crit you for 1/3 of your hp its over because you have to head back or play defensively to the point you lose cs.
he can't hold fury if you're attacking him

Apacifist666

12-27-2011

RAMMUS. mercs + warmogs + thornmail + FoN = 8.8kish counters trynd and everything else. other items (if the game is longer) are situational. take ignite or exhuast if u r really worried. kbyetrynd.

monsian

12-27-2011

Tryndamere too OP for you? suck it up princess and just play the game. All those counters you talk about do work, i play tryndamere as my main and 90% of games im playing 1 handed while 20/0/4 or something crazy like that. I know he is op, i know he is easy to use and is pretty much facerolll. It's the idiots in his enemy team that make him OP, for example, the dragon, he can solo it at lvl 6 with the right items (well i can at least). You chuck a ward there and get someone with a splash or aoe in the top lane to steal the buff or stop him from getting it, same goes with the run speed buff and attack speed buff. With those buffs early game i find that trynd is much more flexable in moving around the map and picking up kills. You get to them first and you postpone trynds farming for as long as you like. Without attack speed buff i cant solo dragon at 6. Before trynd reaches lvl 6, he is still as good as an escape artist as leblanc, this does not stop you having wards in the jungle, watching his moves, where hes headed to escape your gank, and if you gank correctly, you will have him basicly surrounded with verry little room to move if spin (and flash if he has it) is on cooldown.
Ignite, well, as many pro's say, ignite does screw trynd over as much as it does say...singed. And this is true if timed correctly with his ult. I understand it may not be up every time you face trynd, so then it is your fault if you cant nuke him down or get away without using ignite. Use what you are given in the shop, use your environment and summoner spells. tryndameres heal got nerfed as they say, yet i havent noticed much of a big difference, i can still heal and spin out of sticky situations.

If you have a trynd on your enemy team, get your best ranged character to solo top if he is there, or keep both ranged down bottom if he is bottom. Overall ranged champions screw trynd over early game and make it hard to farm minions in the lane, and is forced to go out of his start build to get lifesteal and jungle a bit. Slows work rediculously well against tryndamere, last night i played a legendary game against a great team who had this heimer that i just couldnt kill late game, the game went for close to 2 hours, we all had our full builds and even with my ie, bt, pd and bc i still could not kill heimer because of his slows, trynds get greedy and want the kill so they follow, and try out spin the slows, usually this does not work unless you have flash up if you use it.

Basicly the only thing i can think of that completly shuts down tryndamere, is thornmail at the start before he gets ie, when it becomes useless get rid of it and get some damage into him, while using as much slows as possible to out run him. Take away buffs early game / steal them. Dont get too close to him, play verry carefully early game because he can crit quite frequently.

I've probably missed the point on some things ive said but hey whatever, just stop crying and play the game. If you dont like it dont play, simple.

Braffereborn

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omikapsi View Post
Y'know what's funny? Tristana can counter Tryn. True facts, I've done it.
I even dueled one, same level, similar farm, I won. How?
Kill him before he ults. If he does manage to ult, knock him back and keep pounding him. Get some nice crit gear, lifesteal, etc. Her 'e' locks down his heal, so you're gaining more life than him, her ult counters his ult by knocking him out of melee range, her 'w' counters his spin by jumping on him if escaping or jumping away if he's coming in, and her 'a' gives her the steroids to outpace his attack speed. End result? Your dps is higher, you heal more via damage, you keep hitting him when he's not in melee, and his best bet is to run away and hope you don't catch him when he ults.
Oh, and her farm is better, her harass is better, and she kills towers with less risk.

Now, I'm not saying that she'll win every time, but if I were to solo match vs Tryn, that's who I'd take.

Edit: Oh, and Rammus. I play Tryn a lot, and I hate that amordillo.
Rammus is a viable counter to tryn, but thats not the purpose of what the thread is stating. The thread is stating, if you do not have a character who specifically counters tryn than you will lose. This I believe to be 100% true. At the higher levels, which I am not, but having many friends who are, they can go into TT with a specific team composition in mind. But, if you are playing with a typical group of non-ranked players, you will not get to counter pick, etc. In TT its normally as follows
1 Tanky DPS/Tank, 2 Carry/Hypercarrys. If you choose to counter Tryn with items, you will disable your own dps to the point that the other dps will simply be able to destroy you, while you cannot fight back adequetly (the main reason why the items dont work). Its a sad truth in TT which is why TT is not balanced. Also, ignite still does not kill Tryn, I'm sorry it just doesn't (Cleanse/QSS). You have wasted all 3 of your ignites to counter tryn, every time a fight breaks out, your not gonna have 3 ignites, your going to be lucky if you have 2, and even so tryn has still gimped your ability to fight the rest of the team.

xxboo

Recruiter

12-27-2011

Quote:
Y'know what's funny? Tristana can counter Tryn. True facts, I've done it.
I even dueled one, same level, similar farm, I won. How?
Kill him before he ults. If he does manage to ult, knock him back and keep pounding him. Get some nice crit gear, lifesteal, etc. Her 'e' locks down his heal, so you're gaining more life than him, her ult counters his ult by knocking him out of melee range, her 'w' counters his spin by jumping on him if escaping or jumping away if he's coming in, and her 'a' gives her the steroids to outpace his attack speed. End result? Your dps is higher, you heal more via damage, you keep hitting him when he's not in melee, and his best bet is to run away and hope you don't catch him when he ults.
Oh, and her farm is better, her harass is better, and she kills towers with less risk.

Now, I'm not saying that she'll win every time, but if I were to solo match vs Tryn, that's who I'd take.

Edit: Oh, and Rammus. I play Tryn a lot, and I hate that amordillo.
But, you are going to use Tristana every 3v3?

Konvicted

12-27-2011

Quote:
i play tryndamere as my main and 90% of games
i stoped reading after that lol

Quote:
Rammus is a viable counter to tryn, but thats not the purpose of what the thread is stating. The thread is stating, if you do not have a character who specifically counters tryn than you will lose
finally someone that gets it, im not nessiarlyy saying you will lose but the trynd has to be pretty ****ty to lose if you dont have a champ counter for him

monsian

12-27-2011

[QUOTE=Konvicted;19030789]i stoped reading after that lol

So why'd you stop reading? O.o