Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

Recruiter

12-25-2011

Quote:
Konvicted:

so your saying you play tryn because hes so op that he can carry without a team? really now how does this help your case in explaining how hes not op if he can win even if your teammate feeds and gets no kills....

Any carry can do that.

Yi, Renek, Tristana, Cait, (Rammus can too) Cho gath, Singed, Lee Sin.

Konvicted

12-25-2011

Quote:
PROVE ME WRONG Challenge accepted.
T E E M O game over i win what is my present.
also trynd just needs his ulti dropped to what 4 or 5 seconds because 7 seconds is longer then the ignite kill long enough to kill n run and long enough to destroy a team with his ulti giving him current 35% crits at least.

Quote:
Y'know what's funny? Tristana can counter Tryn. True facts, I've done it.
I even dueled one, same level, similar farm, I won. How?
Kill him before he ults. If he does manage to ult, knock him back and keep pounding him. Get some nice crit gear, lifesteal, etc. Her 'e' locks down his heal, so you're gaining more life than him, her ult counters his ult by knocking him out of melee range, her 'w' counters his spin by jumping on him if escaping or jumping away if he's coming in, and her 'a' gives her the steroids to outpace his attack speed. End result? Your dps is higher, you heal more via damage, you keep hitting him when he's not in melee, and his best bet is to run away and hope you don't catch him when he ults.
Oh, and her farm is better, her harass is better, and she kills towers with less risk.

Now, I'm not saying that she'll win every time, but if I were to solo match vs Tryn, that's who I'd take.

Edit: Oh, and Rammus. I play Tryn a lot, and I hate that amordillo.

Clearly you guys dont understand, just because you can pick a counter to a champion doesnt mean hes not op it just mean he has counters just like EVERY champion in that game. but it comes down to the fact that you cant counter trynd like you can other champs. Example say you were trying to counter a ww or malz ulti, you buy a QSS and they become manageable, which cost about 1.5k, or say some sort of hard cc champ you buy a bansheeveil which is like 2.7k. (which gives hp and mana and a nice cc block) but when you buy to counter a trynd your spending over 6k(and only getting mainly def and mana from FH and TM) and most of the time it wont affect him a slight bit.

Konvicted

12-25-2011

Quote:
Any carry can do that.

Yi, Renek, Tristana, Cait, (Rammus can too) Cho gath, Singed, Lee Sin.

not all carries can carry a team like a trynd can, how many of the above list do people complain about? Maybe just singed and lee, but the difference between them and trynd is you CAN counter them with items you dont need a spefic champ everytime just to win.

Example Singed: deny him early, buy a slowing effect item and hes just easy pickings
Example lee sin: Ive really never had trouble with him unless he gets fed, he was nerfed not as bad as before.

Invis Phoenix

12-26-2011

Why are people making such a big fuss, nothings gonna change because hes op. He could be twice as strong as he is right now but nothing would happen because riot doesnt give 2 ****s about TT

Konvicted

12-26-2011

Quote:
Why are people making such a big fuss, nothings gonna change because hes op. He could be twice as strong as he is right now but nothing would happen because riot doesnt give 2 ****s about TT

because we want them to care

rocxas

12-26-2011

Tryndamere is so easy to beat D:

Pantheon can just walk up to tryndamere and fully deny him lulz

amalda

12-26-2011

I supprt you dude 100%. He is so op.I m tired of seeing him each game i play in 3s. They should rework him

Prefix

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
Konvicted:
Clearly you guys dont understand, just because you can pick a counter to a champion doesnt mean hes not op it just mean he has counters just like EVERY champion in that game. but it comes down to the fact that you cant counter trynd like you can other champs. Example say you were trying to counter a ww or malz ulti, you buy a QSS and they become manageable, which cost about 1.5k, or say some sort of hard cc champ you buy a bansheeveil which is like 2.7k. (which gives hp and mana and a nice cc block) but when you buy to counter a trynd your spending over 6k(and only getting mainly def and mana from FH and TM) and most of the time it wont affect him a slight bit.

Just 1 Thornmail coutners tryndamre better then a Banshee veil counter svolibear/alistar

The problem is Tryndamre is a counter to almost all easy to play chars so noobs think he is OP but skilled champs like Rammus make tryndamre players cry.

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

ninja tabi + thornmail = dead tryndamre.

Konvicted

12-26-2011

Quote:
ninja tabi + thornmail = dead tryndamre.

refer to my arguement when i said if i was using an ap champ you expect them to spend 3k before building any offensive items? His teammates would have a field day. sure if you had a charater like rammus that uses items like that then yes it would be most definate to get them and would own a trynd but its the fact you need 3k items just for a trynd that gives only def + dodge. if his other 2 teammates are ap, your screwed. Thats why the best counters for trynd is ones that uses items that counter him in there build, like ryze, awesome counter to trynd and builds a frozen heart as a item. but this also proves you need to choose a counter to trynd to beat him you cant buy items alone. trynd is 1 player out of 3 remember that.

and i would like to say i know you play alot of premades so its easy for your team to shut him down easy from playing ranks and being able to see him being picked and having awesome communication. but if you play solo que with random teammates you wont nessiarly have ignite/exhaust on every or a champion that shuts him down alone. since its blind pick making him a terror since you cant counter him in items alone.