This is why trynd is op (try and prove me wrong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowXx View Post
Tell me about a champ that can't counter trynd and let me record a game 0,0

True fact is even without exhaust and ignite trynd can still be killed
Difference between imbalance and overpowered.

Singed = Overpowered
Lee Sin + Tryndamre = imbalanced

Lee sin is way too overpowered early game but end game balances out I would still like to see a bit of a change to make him less OP early and stronger later

Tryndamre does pretty nice damage auto atks but skill spammers can kill faster.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Corben158 View Post
trynd is super strong nerf em already. There is no reasoning with rational thinking that can support his current status.
Too much mobility, a slow, hits too hard, and an annoying ulti.
They just nerfed him but no one cares and the nerf just ruined his sustain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
They just nerfed him but no one cares and the nerf just ruined his sustain.
The nerf fixed nothign that was broken and theres many ways around there, now im not going to say how because i really dont YOU using it but i was vsing a trynd that was doing 300heals at lvl 12... rediculous much? i think so.


Quote:
Difference between imbalance and overpowered.

Singed = Overpowered
Lee Sin + Tryndamre = imbalanced

Lee sin is way too overpowered early game but end game balances out I would still like to see a bit of a change to make him less OP early and stronger later

Tryndamre does pretty nice damage auto atks but skill spammers can kill faster.
and killer stop trying to defend trynd really, we all know you dont want him nerfed because you cant do **** with any other champion (maybe go play more of your co-ops) I dont think you've ever vsed a trynd with crit rune build + runs cleanse, because as of right now EVERYONE knows the crit system right now for low lvls is broken. And most likely WILL be nerfed because of a few reason, 1) how is it skill when you do 1 auto attack and take over 1/3-1/2 there hp? In any other game crits are meant to get that "lucky high power shot" every once in awhile that could save you. but if you run a crit rune build with a crit friendly champ like trynd/gp you will dominate early game just because of the fact no one can stand face to face with you and fight it out from the fact your crit % is so high in theory if you got REALLY lucky you could 2-3hit ko someone at lvl 1.

Quote:
This thread is so stupid...

Everyone arguing and trying to slash / defend Tryndamere.

YES - he is op on this map for very obvious reasons...but so is SINGED and LEE SIN.

They will always be OP on Twisted Treeline - THAT'S WHY ALL 3 ARE BANNED IN RANK 24/7.

This is a never ending argument - the ONLY solution is to bring draft mode to normal 3s.
I disagree with this thread is stupid because MANY people think this way, and not everyone plays premade/ranked 24/7 so this affects alot of people everygame. It makes it unfun thinking "damit, we dont have a counter to trynd i MUST play rammus" with premades even if you dont have a counter GOOD communication "skype" can beat a non premade with say higher tier champs then the premade with lower tier champs.

but yes draft WOULD solve this but just from the fact that no one would ever get to play the champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
and killer stop trying to defend trynd really, we all know you dont want him nerfed because you cant do **** with any other champion (maybe go play more of your co-ops) I dont think you've ever vsed a trynd with crit rune build + runs cleanse, because as of right now EVERYONE knows the crit system right now for low lvls is broken. And most likely WILL be nerfed because of a few reason, 1) how is it skill when you do 1 auto attack and take over 1/3-1/2 there hp? In any other game crits are meant to get that "lucky high power shot" every once in awhile that could save you. but if you run a crit rune build with a crit friendly champ like trynd/gp you will dominate early game just because of the fact no one can stand face to face with you and fight it out from the fact your crit % is so high in theory if you got REALLY lucky you could 2-3hit ko someone at lvl 1.
Even with Crit runes you will get like 15% crit chance max without getting any bloodlust on Tryndamre at lvl 1 getting bloodlust filled will net you 35 extra crit for 50% so its not like you die before minions spawn he needs rage to crit.

You are joking right?

Do you know how bad crit runes are on tryndamre?

Pen > Crit chance/Crit damage

When I play Tryndamre I use Pen Marks, Armour Seals and Magic resist per level Glyphs which is the best way to make a versatile Tryndamere

Sometimes I play Cleanse but Cleanse is mostly just to stop ignites when getting CC'd its never just 1 CC that is making u die its they spam them so cleanse is useless.


But what your saying is that you should be able to counter any champ with any champ for 2k money? That means for 6k money u could counter all 3 and wouldn't be able to die? If you are saying its not fair for non premades then that is not the champions fault its bad players faults I lost a game because my teammate dced earlier when we were winning that is not the other champs fault.

You aren't even facing lvl 30's you don't know balance you notice all the pro players don't think Tryndamre is overpowered?

Here is a good plan counter their carry on 1 person on ur team and other 2 just focus on team fighting items.


The only champion i would nerf in the entire game is singed the rest just need balance tweeks. People that complain about tryndamre complain for the wrong reasons his ult isnt amazing and his crit isn't amazing whats amazing is he is a purely offensive character with 1 skill to defense but other 3 all pure offensive so people get overwhelmed easily by pure offense (similar to how Ahri works)

Spining slash should be a shorter base cool down but only reduce 1 second on crit instead of 2 like it does so it wouldn't be spam able that is a change I would accept to reduce his chasing abilities but allow a tryndamre not doing well to do a bit better.

I would nerf items
Infinity Edge however could be nerfed and it would affect Tryndamre greatly but if they change it to say 230% crit it would make tryndamre hit a lot lower. (250 to 230 is taking away 2/5 the bonus)
Phantom Dancer 50% speed only (50 is more then enough)


When I face Tryndamre or other ad carries I generally build ninja tabi since the defense is good and the 12% dodge is really amazing then no problem thats a cheap item also.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k1ng l0n3r

Junior Member

01-07-2012

Well, konvicted, 2 points:

1) You seem to be prone to attacking people and not their arguments.

2) I have seen you make a lot of "Trynd needz 2 be nerfz nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one" threads... Do you have anything better to do with your time?

Oh wait, I lied...

3) Toughen up. Malphite was my first main, I fought lots of scrubby trynds and generally dominated. Then I thought, well, I would like to try this so called OP champ. So I did.
Now trynd is my main.
Calling trynd op is like a form of racism only on LoL. He is NOT OP. You CAN counter him. He CAN be beaten. My good friend is a lvl 30 with 1000 or so wins, and plays tryndamere occasionally. People on the other team rage at him when he wins, and laughs at him when he loses. The funny thing is how incapable these people are of seeing things from another person's perspective.

Seriously. Find something else to do with your time.

If he really WAS OP, then riot would have nerfed him already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2012

@k1ng l0n3r looked up your match history ALL trynd matches, no wonder you dont want him nerfed

Quote:
1) You seem to be prone to attacking people and not their arguments.
Really i havnt attacked there arguments? Ive yet to see one "for trynd" yet to prove a fact that i havnt disproved. If i havnt feel free to post one that i havnt.

Quote:
2) I have seen you make a lot of "Trynd needz 2 be nerfz nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one" threads... Do you have anything better to do with your time?
This coming from a person posting on a thread about op trynd lol....

Quote:
Now trynd is my main.
couldnt use any other champion to win so you started using op trynd gj bro dont worry maybe one day you'll learn how to play or atleast quit when they nerf him just like 90% of trynd would do if he got nerfed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2012

Quote:
You aren't even facing lvl 30's you don't know balance you notice all the pro players don't think Tryndamre is overpowered?
bro i have a lvl 30 account, this is my new main since i liked the name, im not gonna keep saying it i think i even said it on the first post. and everyone thinks trynd are scrubs

Quote:
But what your saying is that you should be able to counter any champ with any champ for 2k money? That means for 6k money u could counter all 3 and wouldn't be able to die? If you are saying its not fair for non premades then that is not the champions fault its bad players faults I lost a game because my teammate dced earlier when we were winning that is not the other champs fault.
counter =/= unable to die it means to make it easier to fight a given champ. so for 6k IN DEFENSIVE ITEMS yes you should have a great chance of survivng just no power output. and also your saying if im vsing a trynd and he spins and crits me twice for 200dmg at lvl 2 and i die its because im bad? Theres been a problem with the crit system at lower lvls it IS BROKEN and SHOULD be fixed. like vsing a gp with all crit at lvl 1 his parley was doing 1/3 of my hp to the point he was zoning me out and there was nothing i could do. crit runes are meant for early game domination, Early game decides alot of matches if you get 2kills + on someone they are screwed, they will be underleveled and underfarmed. So crit runes ARENT useless.

another point i want to bring up is they took away dodge runes, because it took "no skills" to survive by dodging, so how is it skill for a trynd to spin on you and do 2 crits + a hit and your dead?


P.S. I still havnt seen you go 10matches without trynd and "own" the challenge is still on and ive yet to see you play a tt game without trynd, i mean you play co-op with other champs why not tt with other champs? (maybe cause you cant win without it ?) prove me wrong and show me you can actually play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k1ng l0n3r

Junior Member

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
@k1ng l0n3r looked up your match history ALL trynd matches, no wonder you dont want him nerfed



Really i havnt attacked there arguments? Ive yet to see one "for trynd" yet to prove a fact that i havnt disproved. If i havnt feel free to post one that i havnt.
Pfft, hahaha.

Are you retarded? Right there. You went onto my account to look at how much I have been playing trynd so you could use it as ammunition against me. How is that NOT attacking a person and not their argument.


Quote:
This coming from a person posting on a thread about op trynd lol....

"Now trynd is my main."

couldnt use any other champion to win so you started using op trynd gj bro dont worry maybe one day you'll learn how to play or atleast quit when they nerf him just like 90% of trynd would do if he got nerfed


This made me lol even more:
HOLY **** A TRYND PLAYER DEFENDING TRYND SO HYPOCRITICAL.

Yes, because I obviously only played trynd because I cannot win with ANYONE ELSE.
lol.

And BTW, contrary to one of the assumptions nearly every trynd hater makes: We DONT play trynd just because (apparently) he is unbeatable. We play him for the same reason everyone else decides to play, because he is a fun and rewarding to play.

If YOU think he is so OP, then stop playing TT (where he is, I admit, difficult to counter) and stop complaining about it on the TT forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Yes, because I obviously only played trynd because I cannot win with ANYONE ELSE.
lol.
prove me wrong play atleast 3 different champions for 10matches and show me theres very few trynd players that ive actually seen can play other champions, mostly when i look up there history it will be "all wins trynd" then "0/8, 3/9, or some other horriable record on any other champion played.

Quote:
And BTW, contrary to one of the assumptions nearly every trynd hater makes: We DONT play trynd just because (apparently) he is unbeatable. We play him for the same reason everyone else decides to play, because he is a fun and rewarding to play.
hes fun and rewarding because hes op and you can always win with him. and this brings me back to the part of how someone always has to play a counter to trynd to beat him even though they wont always know hes on the other team. sure you might to get to play your favorite charater but why should be MADE to choose a counter so we dont lose.

Quote:
YOU think he is so OP, then stop playing TT (where he is, I admit, difficult to counter) and stop complaining about it on the TT forums.
thats what forums are for to talk about stuff.


and heres a prime example of how hes op, yesterday i played as brand and took top vs trynd. so lvl 1 we did our first wave farm and i was poking him to the point he was under 1/2 hp while i was still full hp. he hit lvl 2 spun onto me. now i was rdy because he was under half hp while i full hp, he spun on me i exhausted waiting for CD to finish him, he was down to like 50hp while i half hp now, and guess what 2 crits in a row that k.oed me. now i did everything right i poked at him zoned him, exhausted him but because of 2 lucky crits in a row he killed me. which was BS but anyways i went top again, zoned him out again get him under 1/2 hp while i still had around 80% hp he did the same thing spun onto me and this time before i exhausted he got a crit off on me then exhausted me too so then when hes was off he crit me 2 times in a row AGAIN for over half my hp and i was k.oed again.

now you might think i made this match up but it actually happened and sad part was (im even sad to admit this) but we turtled hardcore til our rammus was lvl 18 with full build before we could take them on and ended up winning


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k1ng l0n3r

Junior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
and heres a prime example of how hes op, yesterday i played as brand and took top vs trynd. so lvl 1 we did our first wave farm and i was poking him to the point he was under 1/2 hp while i was still full hp. he hit lvl 2 spun onto me. now i was rdy because he was under half hp while i full hp, he spun on me i exhausted waiting for CD to finish him, he was down to like 50hp while i half hp now, and guess what 2 crits in a row that k.oed me. now i did everything right i poked at him zoned him, exhausted him but because of 2 lucky crits in a row he killed me. which was BS but anyways i went top again, zoned him out again get him under 1/2 hp while i still had around 80% hp he did the same thing spun onto me and this time before i exhausted he got a crit off on me then exhausted me too so then when hes was off he crit me 2 times in a row AGAIN for over half my hp and i was k.oed again.

now you might think i made this match up but it actually happened and sad part was (im even sad to admit this) but we turtled hardcore til our rammus was lvl 18 with full build before we could take them on and ended up winning
What did he start with? BTW he must have had full rage to get that many crits going, and possibly brawlers glove to start with. If you did poke and harass him enough, he should not of gotten full rage. ACTUALLY look at how a trynd is playing, if he is smart, he will avoid your harass and get rage up. If he does this, then just stay the hell away from him. The reason so many people lose games against trynd (I would say about 60% of mine were won this way) is when people let trynd build rage... then they think they can take him... then he gets fed... then he wins. Seriously, the only way a trynd will carry a game is if he gets fed early, which can minimized by not being a idiot. It is the exact same way you would play against a singed, panth or lee sin top (all are far better laners than trynd, and lee is far more op on TT).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2012

Quote:
What did he start with? BTW he must have had full rage to get that many crits going, and possibly brawlers glove to start with. If you did poke and harass him enough, he should not of gotten full rage. ACTUALLY look at how a trynd is playing, if he is smart, he will avoid your harass and get rage up. If he does this, then just stay the hell away from him. The reason so many people lose games against trynd (I would say about 60% of mine were won this way) is when people let trynd build rage... then they think they can take him... then he gets fed... then he wins. Seriously, the only way a trynd will carry a game is if he gets fed early, which can minimized by not being a idiot. It is the exact same way you would play against a singed, panth or lee sin top (all are far better laners than trynd, and lee is far more op on TT).
(he was under half rage btw) the thing is when i play brand i usually destroy most trynd but that game i was pointing out how it takes no skill to do 2 crits in a row and k.o someone even when they do everything right. I think the crit system needs to be reworked because thats the reason most people think trynd is op his crit early game and if he crits and kills you hes ahead and he snowballs so dam fast its nearly impossible to stop him after that its the same reason why trynds hate gp because they crit like them but they have range