TT is unplayable until Trynd is nerfed.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2011

I guess I could play draft mode and just pray he is banned everytime but it's just not worth it.

Trynd is the almighty OP king of TT and it's really depressing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kT Falon

Master Recruiter

12-25-2011

Cant beat them, join them?
When I play against him (which never happens b/c hes first ban) but when I do, My team all gets 3 exhausts so he does no damage.
If that doesnt work, play cho'gath and try to feast him before he ults.
These ways work for me, IMO just ban him. Don't risk it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-25-2011

Uhm Tryndamre had a major nerf to bloodlust which made his Ult useless now.

If anyone has ignite then trynadmre = dead
If anyone has exhaust tryndamre = dead

The problem you are facing is your fighting fed Tryndameres I was playing a 3v3 and our trydnamre dced vs tryndamre and morgana and singed and I was ahri I destroyed teh trydnamre charm when he ults = win and he was higher lvl then me. we won 2v3 tryndamre is fine.

If you think Tryndamre is OP have you ever faced

Singed? There is no way to stop a good singed other then pray his 2 teamates suck and die then triple burst him and pray u have triple exaust/cc's
Lee Sin he is probably the hardest melee to stop


Jax/Rammus is the best counter to facing tryndamres they are good to have in ur team always.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

younglaes

Junior Member

12-25-2011

trynd is the god of tt? i think singed wants to have a word with you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2011

Quote:
trynd is the god of tt? i think singed wants to have a word with you
I much rather vs a singed that doesnt do 200dmg crits at lvl 1 then a trynd. I find even if i dont have a counter to singed as a champ pick i can still easily take them. unlike trynd if i dont have a counter pick your scrwed.

not to mention if you get a phage or some slowing effect item it makes singed easy to kill early unlike trynd were he can escape anything -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

younglaes

Junior Member

12-25-2011

u havnt played a good singed trynd was just nerfed his lane sustain is a lot worse now its easy to push him outa lane who is ur solo top usually bcuz most decent solo tops counter him like singed udyr riven renek all beat him and theres a lot more then that riot will never take tt serious if all the forums are is ppl complaining about a char that really isnt even top tier in tt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

younglaes

Junior Member

12-25-2011

o and ward top jungle it does wonders


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Hobbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Uhm Tryndamre had a major nerf to bloodlust which made his Ult useless now.

If anyone has ignite then trynadmre = dead
If anyone has exhaust tryndamre = dead

The problem you are facing is your fighting fed Tryndameres I was playing a 3v3 and our trydnamre dced vs tryndamre and morgana and singed and I was ahri I destroyed teh trydnamre charm when he ults = win and he was higher lvl then me. we won 2v3 tryndamre is fine.

If you think Tryndamre is OP have you ever faced

Jax/Rammus is the best counter to facing tryndamres they are good to have in ur team always.
um first of all if the trynd didnt get cleanse hes a bad trynd
because ALL TRYNDS GET CLEANSE BECAUSE IT CANCELS IGNITE AND EXAUGHST
so your logic is FLAWED
sorry but trynd will always be op
and if someone picks rammus the ap carry will go teach rammus a thing or two


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hobbo View Post
um first of all if the trynd didnt get cleanse hes a bad trynd
because ALL TRYNDS GET CLEANSE BECAUSE IT CANCELS IGNITE AND EXAUGHST
so your logic is FLAWED
sorry but trynd will always be op
and if someone picks rammus the ap carry will go teach rammus a thing or two
you just suck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkassault

Member

12-25-2011

Tryn is in fact op in TT. No way to stop him. Yeah your team can use 3 exhausts on him and what not, he'll just spin away and let it wear off, then jump back in and faceroll. A good tryn can heal through an ignite (this speaking from experience countless of times). Any game with someone playing tryndamere is just no fun at all, whether he's on your team or not it just takes the fun out of the game


123