Pantheon is completely useless now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayjohn

07-15-2010

I've started using Last Whisper on Panth, it really does suck that HSS doesn't hit as hard as it use to but you can still beat the squishie characters pretty easily.

I just had to change my play style since the patch came out, instead of a elixir or sword for the first item I just get mana regen. But he is far from being unplayable, he just isn't as good as he was before.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjohn View Post
I've started using Last Whisper on Panth, it really does suck that HSS doesn't hit as hard as it use to but you can still beat the squishie characters pretty easily.

I just had to change my play style since the patch came out, instead of a elixir or sword for the first item I just get mana regen. But he is far from being unplayable, he just isn't as good as he was before.
LW only effects auto-attacks. Not HSS or even Spear Shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouFubar View Post
He's been reduced to a very low tier carry, I would even put him at D tier or quite possibly F in ranked games, many, many other characters can do his job better. If you've tried playing him a bit, he hits tanky characters for like 20-60 damage mid game (level 9) with rank 3 HSS. It makes me want to /facepalm at how useless he is against everything that isn't super squishy.

Of couse though, Riot doesn't really listen to both sides of the community on this matter, and just wants to nerf the character into the ground so the start of season 1 will be "fair" (Elo reset fair? HA). There isn't really a reason to play Pantheon anymore, I tried tank Pantheon, didn't like it. However I highly suggest they change his character description, his hp is ****, his attack is now ****(Impossible to do decent HSS damage to those with armor), and his spell damage is ****.

"1. Spend 3150
2. buy Xin, have a better early game than you ever had with Pantheon
3. ???
4. Profit"
Zhao also does Garen's job better.

Garen and Pantheon both need some love.

CaptainYesterday

07-15-2010

he was op before so quit *****ing. now you can't stomp people early game. oh well. change your play and get over it

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainYesterday View Post
he was op before so quit *****ing. now you can't stomp people early game. oh well. change your play and get over it
He wasn't OP. He was easily countered if you knew how to play against him. i.e. if you weren't faceroll, right-click win.

TheImmortalVirus

Recruiter

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainYesterday View Post
Are you really so ignorite that you can't understand why I posted this, his early game is awful now as is his mid-late.
Just because you're to bad to buy a chain vest to counter him early game doesn't mean other pantheon players should have to suffer.