Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyesHeSeesAll

12-25-2011

ITS NOT REAL! Season 1 i was barely able to get above 1250 elo. I ended up getting bronze at the end of season one, but i thought i was 1400 material and elo hell was keeping me down. This was false i wasn't good enough. I played a lot more normals games and got a lot more skill.

Season 2 came and now i am 1500 elo.

I understand why people say elo hell is real, but let me explain what ur elo means

If you are at 1250 elo that should not indicate that u are a 1250 player. If you got carried to 1350 you proabably have the skill level to stay there. BUT THATS NOT SOLO QUE IS! its not a representation of how good you are. All solo que shows is how well your able to carry.

I am at 1500 elo, imo if i got to 1600 i could proabably stay there. I am a 1600 elo player. BUT THATS WHAT SOLO QUE IS! I am not good enough to carry myself to 1600. There is a difference.