Chaox playing has 1k more viewers than Hotshot watching bear videos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyvir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

people like bears that much?

TheAirInTheFair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Hey! it's a huge tamed bear eating a birthday cake and being playful like a dog. :P

Elementz

The Council

12-25-2011

Once popular, always popular. Hotshot has been the streamer who streamed for the longest time, hence his popularity. He has had rank 1 in S1 so that helps too. I believe he went to the dentist a couple days ago, left stream on, came back 4k people watching en empty chair and a blank screen. Now that's some serious fan boys

Yeasters

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Once popular, always popular. Hotshot has been the streamer who streamed for the longest time, hence his popularity. He has had rank 1 in S1 so that helps too.
I blame general wiser and people who post videos of him on youtube personally......... hotshot didn't even brand himself people did it for him =<

balberith

12-25-2011

I SEE YOU EDlTING THAT

PatTheSheepRider

12-25-2011

Isn't chaox numbah 1 in s2 tho?

Fyvir

12-25-2011

who's that girl making weird sounds in the backgrounds? sounds like a sleeping-talking people

Fyvir

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by balberith View Post
I SEE YOU EDlTING THAT
shhhhhhhhh

Elementz

The Council

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyvir View Post
who's that girl making weird sounds in the backgrounds? sounds like a sleeping-talking people
I believe that could be his girlfriend. Not sure.

Fyvir

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I believe that could be his girlfriend. Not sure.
I see