Winning the Heart of a Tempest (TeemoXKennen)

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaviKun

01-15-2012

bump!

(This might one of those good fanfics where people actually know how to put a paragraph in..)

Yoai <3

BelligerentBeet

01-16-2012

I'll have you know Kennen is a very straight man

nyarlaBROtep

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankkuun View Post
I'll have you know Kennen is a very straight man
Not in this universe :P

nyarlaBROtep

01-26-2012

I hate bumping threads, but here we go anyway.

Just a small update, hit some writers block for the last part of The first 'Date' so while i figure that out I'm going to get just another short out with Kennen and Temmo. Just felt like I should update or something. Hate writers block...

LaviKun

01-26-2012

Write something with a bonfire....

(Maybe that will help? >.< I dunno. Bonfires are fun especially when it doesn't start, so people start playing hide and seek in the dark and screaming their heads off.)

nyarlaBROtep

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviKun View Post
Write something with a bonfire....

(Maybe that will help? >.< I dunno. Bonfires are fun especially when it doesn't start, so people start playing hide and seek in the dark and screaming their heads off.)
Hmm, i read this and this is what popped into my mind.

Kennen and Teemo went camping for the night, something romantic and such but soon are interrupted by... someone. Still wondering who, probably Rumble or Tristana.

P.S. The new champion, Ziggs, is all about the boom. I have noticed that in Fan Fiction, this is what Tristana looks for in a yordle, someone with a bigger boom. any thoughts while i write up this quick chapter?

LaviKun

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieLover314 View Post
Hmm, i read this and this is what popped into my mind.

Kennen and Teemo went camping for the night, something romantic and such but soon are interrupted by... someone. Still wondering who, probably Rumble or Tristana.

P.S. The new champion, Ziggs, is all about the boom. I have noticed that in Fan Fiction, this is what Tristana looks for in a yordle, someone with a bigger boom. any thoughts while i write up this quick chapter?
Yes! Use Ziggs. yesssssss

Gonna buy him btw. maybe, if he's AP >.< I need to play more ap champs.

Editing this, cause I am bored.

Found out Ziggs is AP carry. Wonder he can top lane like Ken. Hmm We'll see.

Back to the topic go write. Lawl. Just make Ziggs appear randomly and it's kinda weird that I made an Original Character almost like Ziggs...

nyarlaBROtep

01-28-2012

I got all of this from someone saying, 'Bonfire'?! Oh well, here we go anyway some more Kennen X Teemo. Enjoy.

I was quickly coming back to the clearing me and Kennen had set up at. I was getting some logs for our camp fire, also I took a minute to scout out the nearby area. It was actually a nice spot to go camping at; just a small clearing I had found while scouting one day. Plus it was only a hours walk from Bandle City, just in the nearby forest.

Kennen was sneaking off from some training today, and I was suppose to be scouting these woods overnight anyway, so we decided to make it a nice trip out for us. We had just set up camp when I volunteered to go and get some fire wood, and to do some actual scouting like I was suppose to. Kennen might be a bit of a wild yordle but I will still do my job.

“To uphold the scouts code.” I said aloud, smiling at the catch phrase of mine.

I was just making it back to the campsite when I heard a noise from behind me. It wasn't too loud, like someone was trying to sneak up on me. My pace slowed and I stopped right next to the clearing of our sight, the noise stopped.

'These woods should be safe,' I thought to myself, 'I scouted them earlier so I wouldn't have to do much tonight.' But I still wasn't sure what was out there.

'You should investigate.'

'I'll tell Kennen first.' Once against talking to myself, something that wouldn't stop soon. Right when I decided to walk into the clearing I heard the noise again.

“Yeahahaha!” Something shouted from behind me, crashing into me and sending the logs flying out of my hands. I was laying on the ground with the thing that jumped on me, still on top of me.

“Get off!” I shouted, panic and fear was starting to set in as I was unaware of who my attacker was.

“And what if I don't?” Came the familiar voice that I had fallen in love with. All of that fear left me in the instant, knowing it was just Kennen just being himself.

“If you don't,” I rolled over so we were facing each other, “Then you will force me to do this.” And I quickly pulled him into a kiss. I felt his body weaken on top of me as my tongue forced it's way into his mouth. I let him start kissing back before I quickly flipped him over, positioning me top of him. I broke the kiss and stared at him, smirking.

“Oh, was that just so you could be on top?” He playfully asked me. The comment made me blush, thinking into it just a bit too much.

“Well, uh, I guess.” I wasn't sure what to say. All I know was if I kept talking, I would just end up looking stupid again. He just smiled at me and pulled me into another kiss. We laid there for a few minutes, before stopping our make out session.

“Well then,” He said as I got off of him, “Maybe you should do that more often.” I offered a hand to help him up.

“Okay.” He said as he grabbed my hand. “Although, maybe next time you could let me stay on top.” I bet he could see a blush form on my cheeks. He quickly turned and started picking up the logs that I had dropped when he had jumped on me. “Sorry if I scared you, just got bored while I was waiting for you.” I heard him say as he grabbed the last log.

“Don't worry about it.” Part of me wanted to tell him not to do it again, since I was suppose to be scouting these woods in the first place. I know they weren't dangerous, who would even be out this far away from town anyway.

“Okay, that's the last one.” He turned to me with several logs in his arms, “Where do you want them to go?”

“Just set them down next to the tent, I'll make the camp fire in just a bit.”

“Aye aye Captain Teemo.” He told me, I could hear him chuckle as he walked away.

“I told you not to call me that!” I shouted at him, following him to the tent.

“I know, I know. I'm just joking.” He said, dropping the logs by the tent. “Besides, you're too cute to be a captain.” I enjoyed his comments like that, it always made me feel good.

“Well thank you Kenny.” I teased. His quickly shot me a death glare at the nickname, knowing how much he loathed it. “What? I'm just joking.”

“Of course you are.” He dropped the glare.

Several hours went by as darkness started to descend upon the forest, the moonlight casting an eerie glow all around us. I had just set up the fire and we sat around it, simply looking up at the stars.

“Why are there so many?” Kennen asked me, as though I knew the answer.

“I don't know.” The fire was providing enough warmth for us as we laid on the ground, hands entwined with each other.

“Oh look!” He shouted, pointing up at a shooting star. “What was that?”

“That's called a shooting star,” I explained, “When you see one you make a wish and it is suppose to come true.”

“Really?” He asked with disbelief.

“Yep, just a little kids tale though.”

“You don't believe in wishes?”

“It's not that I don't believe in them,” I explained, “I just don't have anything to wish for.”

“Oh really?” He said, looking over at me.

“Well, I have everything I need right here.” I said, looking into his eyes. His face grew bright red and he playfully swatted at my face.

“That was so cheesy.”

“Yeah, it was wasn't it.” We both started laughing at my cheesiness.

Snap!

Our laughing immediately stopped as we heard something make noise in the woods. We have been hearing things all night, but that was just too loud to simply be an animal walking nearby. We quickly stood up, hands still together, and looked around. There was another snap and it came from behind us. We turned around to see a light in the forest, slowly getting closer and closer to us.

“-over here.” We heard someone say, the voice sounded a bit familiar.

“Who is that?” Kennen asked, I could feel him tense up just a bit.

“How should I know?” I asked, gripping his hand a bit tighter.

“How much further?” That voice sounded a bit different, maybe even a little feminine. In fact, it sounded like just like.

“Tristana!” I shouted, not sure how or why. We saw the light stop and heard the footsteps come to a halt. We all stood there for a moment, no one seemed to know what to do next.

“Teemo!” I heard her shout back.

“Yeah it's me!” I calmed down a bit, “Come here!”

The light started heading towards us, our campfire gladly telling them where we are. Shortly after I called her over we saw Rumble and Tristana appear out of the darkness of the forest. Rumble was holding a makeshift torch.

“What are you two doing out here this late?” I asked the two yordles who were crashing our romantic getaway.

“I could ask you two the same thing,” Tristana snapped at me, “Aren't you on duty anyway?” Her expression changed when she noticed that Kennen was standing next to me, our hands were still entwined. “Oh. Hi Kennen.”

“Hey Tristana.” We all just stood there for a moment, no one saying a word at how awkward the scene had become in just an instant.

“Anyway,” Rumble said, breaking the silence, “I wanted to show Trist this clearing that you can see EVERY star up in the sky.” He looked around at our camp. “And it looks like you found it.”

“Yeah, I found it while scouting the other day, so we decided to camp out for the night.”

“I can see that.” Tristana said, following Rumble into our camp. “Well, got any food around here? I could sure eat something” She took a seat next to the campfire.

“Well, we have some food left in our tent.” I told them, letting go of Kennen's hand.

“Don't bother yourself, I'll get it.” Rumble said, throwing his torch into the bonfire and hurrying over to the tent.

“Do they have any manners?” I heard Kennen whisper to me.

“They could, lets just give them some food and hope they leave.” I was too polite to just kick them out, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't. Hopefully when they get food in their stomachs they will leave.

“Are you two just going to stand there all night?” Tristana asked, patting the ground next to her, “Take a load off.” I heard Kennen sigh and we walked over to the fire, taking seat across from where Tristana was sitting.

“Just bring my backpack out here and I will find it for you!” I shouted in Rumbles direction.

“Yeah just one second!” He shouted back. “You know, your tent smells. I think it's time to get a new one.”

“Uh...” I looked over at Kennen, his face was turning bright red along with mine.

“Do you sweat a lot or something? 'Cuz that’s all I can smell in here.” If it was possible I think my face got even redder. I looked over at Tristana who made eye contact with me.

“Why are you two blushing?” She asked, although a moment later she realized what it was he was smelling. “Oh, ha ha!” She started laughing and rolling around on the ground. I looked over to see Kennen hide his face in his arms in embarrassment And Rumble was still being as oblivious as he usually was.

“What's so funny?”

“Rumble!” Tristana shouted through laughs, “Just think for a minute, okay sweety?”

“Think about what?” Still oblivious.

“What do you think Teemo and Kennen were doing in that tent all day?” She just came right out with it.

“Hey!” I shouted, not wanting to hear this anymore. “It wasn't all day...” I mumbled after my outburst. Before Tristana could respond to me Rumble started shouting and we heard thrashing from inside the tent.

“Ah! Are you serious!” He must of started panicking as he almost literally flew out of the tents entrance. “That's where you keep the food at!” He shouted at us, Kennen still had his face hidden. He looked over at Tristana who was still chuckling to herself.

“Rumble, come here.” She walked over and grabbed his hang. “Let's just go and leave these love birds alone, okay?”

“Yeah, I've lost my appetite anyway.” He said as he and Tristana started leaving the camp.

“Sorry for disrupting you two, talk to you later!” She shouted as they made their way out of the campsite.

We just sat there for a moment in silence before I spoke up, “Well that was, interesting.” I heard Kennen's muffled agreement as he kept his face hidden. “I know I won't hear the end of that.”

“You know what?” Kennen said as he finally looked over at me.

“What?” I asked, seeing his face still had a bit of a blush to it. Before I knew it, Kennen had pulled me into a kiss, much like I had before. It had caught me off guard, but I had soon found myself leaning into it.

He broke away from the kiss for a moment to say, “Why don't we go and make your tent smell some more?” He picked me up and carried me off to the tent where we continued the kiss.

I tried my best, and maybe I'm just not that good, but I couldn't get this story to 'flow' how I wanted. Or get it to flow better? I don't know, but I'm still happy with the end results.

As for The First 'Date' part 3, still in production. And yes, it was held off for this story.

LaviKun

01-28-2012

IWINLOL

Ily <3

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

I approve. I highly approve. I love your writing. <3

12345612 ... 21