Winning the Heart of a Tempest (TeemoXKennen)

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nyarlaBROtep

12-25-2011

Quick Reference Guide to the Chapters.

The First 'Date' Part 1: Page 1
Super Teemo: Page 1
The First 'Date' Part 2: Page 1
Bonfire: Page 2
The First 'Date' Part 3: Page 3
Valentine's Day Special (M-Rated): Page 4
The First 'Date' Part 4: Page 6
Poison (By xwlr): Page 8
The First 'Date' Part 5: Page 9
The First 'Date' Part 6: Page 15
How to 'Date' Part 1: Page 16
Author's Note: Page 17
Bandle City Fair: Page 18
How to 'Date' Part 2: Page 18
Homecoming (M-Rated): Page 19

If any of my friends ever read this, I regret nothing!!!

Also, wanted to say this before you get confused but I'm making Teemo a bit crazy in this story. Not harmful crazy, but more like he talks to himself. Almost like he has another side to him, so that’s what the bold italic voice is, his crazy side saying something (usually comical though). Almost like in his back story, how he changes when he's in the middle of fighting, so enjoy!

Characters and such are property of Riot Games.

I was nervous, even more nervous then when I was busy battling on Summoner's Rift. But this was far more challenging then trapping the battlefield with mushrooms or blinding my enemies; this was something I was unfamiliar with. I was busy running around my flat in Bandle City, a little place outside of the housing I had at the League. It wasn't too big, but still enough for me when I wanted to lounge around and do nothing. But back to my nerve wrecking experience that will soon be upon me.

I had a date with Kennen. The thought of it just made me feel warm and tingly on the inside as I thought back to when I asked him out.

“Hey Kennen!” I said, walking up to the ninja yordle after the latest fight on the fields of justice.

“Yes Teemo?” He asked, currently looking the other way.

“Do you wanna, maybe, hang out in Bandle city tonight? I have the night off from patrol and-”

“Sure, when and where?” He still seemed to be looking for someone or something.

“Oh um, want to meet at my place in a bit? Maybe decide later or...” I wasn't really sure how to respond; shocked that he even wanted to hang out.

“Yeah okay, your place in a bit an- SHEN!” He shouted out of nowhere and ran over to his comrade's side; they started talking about something. I stood there for a second before quickly moving to my flat to prepare for his arrival.

I was still happy that he wanted to go on a date.

'It's not a date!' Something shouted in my mind.

“No, it's a date.” I said aloud, reassuring myself. But I was still a complete mess, it was my first date. Sure, Tristana and I have hung out before, but never dated. Besides, she was more into Rumble anyway, at least that is what she told me.

There was a knock at the door and my heart stopped, 'Was he here already?'. I wasn't even remotely ready to go anywhere, still in my scouting uniform from the recent fight.

“Calm down Teemo,” I said, throwing my hat onto the counter top. I made my way to the front door, telling myself, “Everything will be okay.”

'No it won't!' Something shouted in his mind again, the same voice that would sometimes come out on the fields of justice. I didn't like it, not one bit.

“Coming.” I shouted, it might be good to let Kennen know that I was at least here. Quickly making my way to the front door, I opened it to see Kennen standing there, still in his ninja garb. “H-hey Kennen.”

'Good job, you sounded like an idiot.'

“I mean, whats up?” I tried to sound more relaxed and not so nervous.

“Sorry about earlier,” Kennen told me, “But I had to talk to Shen before we hung out.” His voice was so firm, strict even.

“It's okay, I understand.” We stood there for a moment before I caught myself staring at him, “Oh uh, come in please.” I motioned to the living room. He walked in and I followed, “So, what are you up for?” I didn't care what we did, as long as we were together. My gaze dropped lower when he got in front of me and I caught myself staring at his ass.

'Stop staring at his ass!' I blushed, hoping he didn’t notice.

“Well that last match got me kinda hungry,” He said as he pulled his ninja hood down, “Hey, not to be mean but your place is really messy.”

“Yeah, sorry about that.” I quickly said, running around the small apartment to pick up some of the litter in the room.

“Don't worry, its fine I just didn't think of you as a messy yordle.” And he was right, I’m not a messy yordle. My room at the league was spotless.

“Oh I am,” I told him, not wanting him to think I’m messy, “But I don't come here this often. Only when I feel like getting away from the league or I've got a mission to go on the next day.”

“I see. That would explain why it's so small, plus the fact that your bed is just a mattress on the floor.” He jumped onto it and let out a sigh.

“Yeah, my housing is just a bit off from normal living arrangements. Anyway food, so where do you want to go?” I asked him, watching him lay on my bed

“I don't care, as long as I get some food soon. I'm as hungry as a Cho'gath.” He joked and I laughed, he's so funny.

“Well, we could always eat here. I've got some food in the kitchen, I could cook us up something for our date...” I stopped myself there and mumbled as I walked towards the kitchen, hoping he didn't notice.

“Our what?” He asked, he must of heard past my mumbling.

“Dinner, for our dinner. Heh heh...”

'Good job looking like a complete idiot.'

“Shut up...” I told myself as I hurried towards the kitchen to make something to eat.

“You know how to cook?” I heard him ask from the other room. My flat wasn't that big, the kitchen was merely a small corner where the fridge and stove was.

“Yeah!” I yelled as I searched through the cupboards for the pan I was looking for. “Something I learned to do while I was out on a mission one time! It's amazing how many uses mushrooms have when it comes to their cooking properties!”

'Why is it always mushrooms?'

“But enough about me, what's up with you.” There we go, simple way to get to know more about him. But he didn't answer me at first, “Kennen?” I set the pan down, after finally finding it, and walked into the living room to see him passed out on the bed. “Oh...”

'Ha, you must have bored him to sleep with your talk about mushrooms.'

“No I didn't... did I?” I wasn't sure, but I decided to let him sleep while I got our dinner cooked. It wasn't going anything fancy, just a quick meal for them to enjoy together.

But the real problem was when it came time to wake him up to eat it, he just looked too comfortable to wake up. 'And cute...' I thought to myself as I stared at him, sleeping on my bed. He just looked so peaceful, the way his chest was moving from his breathing. He had a warming smile on his lips, he must be really comfortable.

“Um, Kennen?” I quietly asked, not wanting to startle him. He responded by rolling over onto his side, facing away from me. “Kennen.” I said again, taking a step closer to him but still with no answer.

'Maybe I should just let him sleep,' I told myself, 'That last match must of taken a bit too much out of him.' I took a seat on the bed next to him, still debating how to tell him about my feelings towards him. I looked over my shoulder at him just sleeping there. I wish I could just cuddle up next to him and fall asleep too, the mere thought was making me kinda sleepy now too.

'Dinner can wait.' I told myself as I laid down next to him, the sound of his breathing sounded soothing to me. I was still looking at him, how the lights were making his fur shine as bright as his eyes. He looked breathtaking, even when he was sleeping.

“Yes Teemo?” I heard him ask, the sudden sound of his voice almost made me jump.

“Oh um, I was just uh...”

“Watching me sleep?” He finished for me. I felt my cheeks grow warm with a blush and I quickly hid my face in a pillow, too embarrassed to even look at him. “Teemo, I know you're awake.” I felt him move around on the bed, probably to look at me. I kept my face in the pillow, this isn't what I wanted to happen.

“Dinner is ready.” I mumbled to him through the pillow.

'He didn't hear you.'

“Teemo, I'm not stupid.” He told me, “There is something you aren't telling me is there?”

“Well,” I said, lifting my head from my pillow. I just noticed how close he was to me, a few inches separated us. “There might be something else.” My eyes diverted their attention away from him.

“Might? Teemo, first I catch you staring at my ass; then I find you cooking me dinner without a second thought; and then I catch you watching me sleep.” He was right, I guess there wasn't hiding from him anymore.

“I like you, okay? There I said it.” I nearly shouted at him before I continue to ramble on for a bit more. “At first I thought it was just in a friendly way, but I have caught myself thinking about you quite often now. You're funny and smart and cute, plus that little laugh you do when you charge into battle is the most adorable thing I have ever heard., But I will understand if you don't like me back in that way, you can leave if you want or even not talk to me but atlea-”

The next thing I know, he was kissing me. I'm not sure what sparked this in him but I wasn't going to fight it. I leaned into it a bit, our lips pressing firmly against each other and it became clear that neither of us knew what we were doing. And just as quickly as the kiss started, it stopped.

“You know,” He said, looking into my eyes, “You should learn when to shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.”

“Yeah...” It was all I could say. My head was still spinning that he kissed me.

“How about we take a nap, hm?” He said.

“O-okay. But, why did you kiss me?” I know it was a stupid question but I felt like I needed to ask it.

“Well, maybe I like you too.” He laid back down and patted the spot next to him.

“What do you mean maybe? How can you not be sure.” I wasn't mad but just a bit curious as to what he meant by his answer.

“Well, growing up under the Kinkou didn't leave me much time with any... personal interests.” He seemed a bit uneasy talking about it, “So I'm not sure how it feels to like someone.”

“Oh okay, I understand what you mean.” I said as I laid down next to him.

“Nap time?” He said, wrapping his arms around me. I melted into him, his warmth was just so inviting and comforting.

“Nap time...” I mumbled, cuddling into him a bit more as sleep overtook me.

Not a one-shot, more chapters should be up soon.
This story can also be found at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7671126/...t-of-a-Tempest

MedicalFrontier

12-25-2011

me gusta

nyarlaBROtep

12-26-2011

Friend gave me an idea for this and I just had to get it down before I forgot. It's short but also funny.

"I feel like crawling into a hole and never coming back out." I said to Kennen as he patiently waited outside the dressing room for me.

I was currently at the league, and they said they had a new costume for me to wear to 'entertain' the summoners. Even if I felt offended and wronged in almost every possible way, I still had to listen to them and abide by my contract.

"Oh come on," I heard his voice call from the other side of the door, "It can't be that bad."

"Yes It can..." I grumbled to myself as I turned to walk near the door. "No laughing, okay?" I felt ridiculous for asking, even though I knew he would laugh.

"Don't worry love, I promise not to laugh." I heard him say, but it didn't help my current situation.

“Okay, here I come." I looked over my costume one last time before opening the dressing room door.

“Remember, no laughing." I reminded him as I stepped out from behind the door.

His eyes widened and I saw a smile creep along his face before he fell off the bench he was sitting on; laughing his ass off.

"No, ha ha ha, please make it stop!" I heard him say through his laughter. If gazes could set people on fire, I was pretty sure he would be melting right then.

'You could always just light him on fire anyway.'

"Ha ha ha, it hurts." He just kept laughing on the floor, holding his sides. I knew this was a bad idea; I wanted to hide this from him for as long as possible.

"I told you no laughing!" I ran back into the room and slammed the door closed. His laughter slowly died down and I heard him approach the door.

"Teemo, come back out."

"If you laugh again, so help me I will set you on fire." I threatened him.

"Well if you don't want me to laugh then I can't look at you."

"I knew I shouldn't have brought you here..." I slumped back down in the corner of the room. I would just take the costume off and forget about this whole thing, but the league needed a picture of me in it still.

"Teemo?" Kennen sounded a bit worried now, "I'm coming in." The door slowly opened and he walked in; I could tell he still found the whole thing funny though with the smile on his face.

"Just look at me! This is demeaning in almost every way possible!" I shouted at Kennen, who was still looking over my costume.

"So, ha, what is this one called?" Kennen asked, curious as to what the summoners were thinking when designing it.

"It's... Super Teemo." I said to him as I looked back in the mirror. A black mask was covering up my eyes and some sturdy yellow gloves covered my hands. My suit looked like something a child designed – it was a very tight blue jump suit with a red and yellow 'T' in the center. I even had a matching red cape.

"Super Teemo, that is just so-"

"Don't say funny." I finished for him, turning around to look him in the eyes, "I mean it."

"I was going to say cute." He took a step forward and kissed me, hoping to calm me down. "Besides, I could be worse, couldn't it?"

"I don't think so," I took one last look in the mirror, "How could it be worse?"

"They could have changed how your mushrooms look." He said, but the funny thing was, he didn't know they already did.

"They did change my mushrooms. They are just floating disks that look like the symbol on my chest."

And with that, he was on the floor laughing once more. I would kick his ass later for laughing, but I had to get this picture over with as fast as possible. I just hoped I wouldn't run into anyone in the halls.

basketofseals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

At first I thought Ego wrote this

nyarlaBROtep

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketofseals View Post
At first I thought Ego wrote this
Is that a compliment? Because thanks if it is

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

as much as i shudder at the thought of teemo x kennen this was pretty funny.

Thaisun

12-31-2011

Very cute =) Glad someone else thought they would make a good couple.

nyarlaBROtep

01-03-2012

Here's a continuation of The First 'Date', it might not be quite as long but here we go!

Characters are property of Riot Games.

When I first woke up, I had a feeling of dread and sorrow. I wasn't holding Kennen anymore; I felt cold and empty. When I decided to open my eyes, I found that Kennen wasn't anywhere in sight. I sat up in my bed and looked outside the window, it seemed that it was late into the night.

“Kennen?” I just had to ask, maybe he was waiting or something, but not hearing an answer told me what I had already decided.

'Of course he wouldn't be here.'

“Why would he leave?” I got up and stretched, it always felt good to stretch after a good nap.

'Because he was never here.'

“Yes he was,” I was talking to myself again, something that seemed to becoming a more frequent activity, “The dinner is still on the table.”

I found the dinner on the table, but quickly noticed that some of it was eaten and the plate that was used was in the sink. 'I hope he liked it, but at least I knew he was here.'

I found that I wasn't all that hungry anymore so I quickly packed it away in the refrigerator to eat later. While I was cleaning up the table, I found a note that someone must of wrote in a hurry. I quickly picked it up and opened the note, hoping for something that would tell him where Kennen might of gone.

Teemo,

Sorry I had to leave in the middle of our
nap but Shen and Akali needed me for
something. Hope to see you later, I look
forward to another nap.

<3 Kennen

p.s. Dinner was great, you should cook
for us again sometime.

The note was comforting, but did he say he was going to see me later? I guess getting myself cleaned up wouldn't be such bad idea while he was out. A quick smell of me confirmed that I still had some smell from the previous fight on summoners rift. I decided to finished cleaning up from dinner before heading for the shower; maybe I could try and understand what happened earlier with Kennen.

The bathroom as the only other room in my flat, it took up a very small corner in the room; it was opposite of the kitchen. I grabbed the spare pair of clothes I keep here and headed for the bathroom. I quickly stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower. As the warm water washed over my smelly and stinky body, my thoughts traveled to Kennen again.

“Did he really want to start a relationship that fast?” I said aloud, reaching for the shampoo. “Although he did say he never had a relationship in the first place.” I found the whole thing to be better then I could of ever imagined. In fact, I felt myself blushing at the fact that I was, in some form, dating Kennen now.

“So, maybe we should have a real date now,” The shampoo was washing deep into my fur, “But where should we go?” I continued thinking for a bit, something might come up while I was finishing up my shower.

“Well, Morgana does own a bakery so maybe we can head over there for some desert.” I smiled and washed the soap out of my fur.

“Morgana's Bakery? That sounds like a good idea.” I almost jumped out of my fur when I heard Kennen's voice come from somewhere in my apartment

“Kennen, is that you?” I asked aloud.

'Of course it is, who else visits you?'

“Yeah, just got back from helping Shen, kinda let myself in. didn't mean to spook you.” He explained.

“Oh no problem, wasn't sure where I would even find you if I had to anyway.” I turned off the shower and hopped out, grabbing a towel to cover myself up. “I'll be out in a couple of minutes!” I shouted to him.

After drying myself off and doing a few other bathroom chores, I stepped out into the living room and saw Kennen looking out the window. He was still in his ninja garb, but his hood was down.

“Looking for something?” I asked, reaching for a glass in the cupboard to get a drink.

“It's just, look at the city from here,” I heard his say as he kept looking out the window, “It's a great view from here. I've never seen a view like this before.”

“Oh, yeah it's I nice view I guess.” I said, taking a drink of water. “But you know, if we go up to the roof, we can get a better view.” As soon as those words left my mouth, I saw a blur as he ran out of my place.

He might not know where to go exactly but at least Kennen was acting more like himself now. Full of energy and a bit curious. I bet growing up under the Kinkou didn't let him see much of the world. I bet the League is one of the few places he can have fun at.

“Kennen! You don't even know where to go!” I shouted, quickly trying to follow him as I heard him running around the hallways.

Finally making my way to the roof access, the door was slightly opened. I pushed it opened and saw Kennen sitting on the edge of the building. “Kennen?” It was hard to see him, the roof had no lights of any kind.

“Look at the city...” I could hear him say to me as I stepped closer. He was simply looking out at Bandle city, his eyes were wide with amazement. “It must be nice having a view of the city like this.”

“It's okay, I don't look at the city that much.”

“Why not?” His gaze never left the city below them.

“Well, I travel and go on missions quite often.”

“Well, sometimes you need to stop and look around at what you have close to you.” He said, looking at me.

“Well, I have you close to me.” I told him, putting my arm around his shoulders. He blushed at this and looked back towards the city, leaning into me a little bit.

The moon was shining down on the city, illuminating it and the residents that were still on the streets. A lot of the building still had their lights on, a few shops were packing up, and I even saw some couples walking the streets and looking up towards the stars. I had never taken the time out of my schedule to notice that the city still had to live and thrive into the late hours of the night. We both just sat there for a while, looking out into the city.

“Hey look, is that Rumble?” Kennen asked, pointing over towards the park. I could see what looked like Rumble's mech and him working on it, right before a small explosion could be seen.

“Uh oh, that didn't sound good.” I said, hoping the engineering yordle was okay.

“I'm sure he will be okay, he explodes all the time when he is fighting.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right.”

“I hope you're right Teemo, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to my yordle.” I knew that voice, it was Tristana. We looked behind us and saw her standing at the doorway, staring at me and Kennen. That's when I realized I still had my arm around him and quickly removed it.

“Oh, hey Tristana. What are you doing up here?” I stood up and nervously scratched my arm.

“I heard you guys come up here almost an hour ago, you make quite a bit of noise Ken.” She told us. “I remembered that the door locks when closed, thought you guys might have gotten stuck.” She just gave me a smirk and leaned against the door to keep it open.

“Nah we are fine, wait did you say an hour ago?” Kennen quickly stood up and looked at me, “I've gotta go, last thing I want to do is be late for my curfew.” He gave me a quick kiss and ran past Tristana, waving goodbye to her.

I stood there for a moment, my legs felt a bit weak from the kiss and I had a goofy grin on my face. The only thing to snap me out of it was Tristana clearing her throat, there was a smirk on her face.

“Whats with the smirk?”

“Wipe that stupid grin off your face and let's go, I need to go and make sure Rumble is okay.” She was waving me over to the door.

“Oh yeah, okay.” I walked over to her, “Thanks for getting the door for us.”

“No problem," She patted me on the shoulder, "But we are talking later.”

“About what?” I asked, leading the way back down the stairs.

“About you and Ken.”

There will be one more part to The First 'Date'. And some more one-shots while I work on it. Thanks to everyone for the reviews!

p.s. Posting this after staying up all night, might have errors and I'll fix during the day.

XEK Zorua

01-06-2012

Holy sh--.....

Wow, best fanfic I've read in a while...

I always liked kennen, basically since i started playing LoL. He has cuteness combined with the fact that hes a badass ninja.

Jeez, you're a good writer, I seriously wish I was teemo right now....

But, besides that, please continue! I really would LOVE to see a long series out of this! I really wish you would do more to The first 'date'! Don't end it with one more! :c

Oh, and Thaisun, I think they make an excellent couple. :3

pwny power

01-13-2012

bump for good fan fic.

1234511 ... 21