Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: An In-game Interface Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flurby

12-24-2011

On the left hand side of the screen why don't the icons of your teammates get replaced with what is there in Spectator Mode? In other words let us see the cooldowns of our teammates' Summoner Spells and Ultimate Abilities along with the portraits of our allied Champions.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also having the character portraits glow/flash red like in Spectator mode when a member of your team is in danger of dying would be nice.

EDIT: With the new changes to the interface in the most recent patch I am disappointed that this has not been picked up yet for Season 3.

FINAL EDIT: This is on the GD now. Please support and bump this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38381305#post38381305
Riot pls

Flurby

12-27-2011

bump :3

OldBallz

01-01-2012

This seems like a legit idea. Also perhaps fix it so the health is real time, i hate looking at it seeing my team is doing fine, but when i scroll over him i see he actually has no health left and needs help, specially if you are Shen.

Kairu Walker

01-01-2012

I 2nd this.

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Flurby

02-28-2012

Another bump

Flurby

07-01-2012

A very necro-like bump

Flurby

10-24-2012

Bump again

Flurby

12-04-2012

With the new changes to the interface in the most recent patch I am disappointed that this has not been picked up yet for Season 3

0Mint0

12-04-2012

Bump because anything would be better than how it is now.

ZeroGman

12-04-2012

New HUD makes my eyes bleed more so than watching 480i cable TV shows on a 70" TV.