Official: Report enemy sounds heard through FOW here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traitornator

06-14-2011

I can hear all of Nunu's abilities through the FoW, most namely Blood Boil and Consume. Also on a tangent about Nunu, I can't see his ultimate's AoE when he casts from brush.

Jogsta

06-15-2011

I hear Nunu's blood boil all the time. Makes ganking for him a little harder.

Jogsta

06-15-2011

I can hear Nunu's blood boil all the time. it makes it pretty hard for him to gank and counter-jungle.

Zater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I just had a game where I heard some LeBlanc abilities and I think Warwicks Q I couldnt tell because they all happened at once

Zenthamos

07-02-2011

I had a game as Garen where I was hearing the enemy shaco setting up his JITB over the walls and in bushes in the FOW when I was nearby, in addition to seeing the plume of smoke.

Mikard

07-08-2011

I had a game where Lux's light binding cast and Akali's shroud of Twilight could be heard through FoW.
Infact, I also saw Lux's skillshot through the FoW at the Ebonmaw area in Twisted Treeline. Unsure if anyone else gets this but it might ruin it for others.

Watafool

07-21-2011

Oh jeez. I never knew this thread was here. This was a loooong time ago, and I don't know if it was mentioned or fixed, but I remember one time I was outside the baron circle (between Purple Team's Red Buff and Baron) and I heard Tryndamere's yell when he activated his ult, however I could not see the enemy team. Saved my life, though, knowing that they were at baron.

On the flip-side though, if someone is yelling (especially such a blood lusted yell), whether or not you can see them, you can still potentially hear them, so I don't know if that was intentional or not.

Daggish

07-27-2011

Was playing last night, I could hear the Kayle in my lane using her heal on herself when she was in the bush and I was by my tower (purple bot tower).

Was a give away that she was still there. I mean I was bot solo vs kayle and ashe and was pretty sure she was there, but hearing the sound effect made it so I didn't even bother reporting that she was missing.

get rekd fgt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Yeah, I get this a lot with Nunu. Espicially if I am at top lane I can tell when he is killing the dragon ( 3v3's) and it makes it easy for me to flash in kill it or him and leap/slice back into the lane ( playing Jax or Renekton)

get rekd fgt

08-01-2011

Alot of the time you can hear the enemy going b, the sound props when they are in a nearby Brush or in the FOW